- Browse All Articles
- Newsletter Sign-Up
No results found in working knowledge.
- Were any results found in one of the other content buckets on the left?
- Try removing some search filters.
- Use different search filters.
- Employee Benefits
- Change Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Applicant Tracking System
Case Study: Medix
JUNE 29, 2021
Case Study : Medix was originally published in Talentoday’s blog on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story. soft-skills team-management hr recruiting case - study
Case Study: Call Center
NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Our case study had invested in a software-based, onsite WFM system five years before switching to Workforce Management Suite. The post Case Study : Call Center appeared first on SwipeClock HRMS Software. Case Study
- Defeating the Uncertainty: Retaining Quality Talent in the Current Climate
- Driving a Positive Culture: Giving Your Employees a Sense of Belonging
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: Recruiting & Retention
- Secrets to the Switch: Choosing the Best HR Software in 2023
- The Future of Employee Benefits: Trends to Retain and Attract Top Talent
Financial Services Case Study
MARCH 1, 2023
READ THE CASE STUDY >> The post Financial Services Case Study appeared first on Decusoft. Case Study Compensation Best Practices Compensation Blog
PayParity Pay Equity Case Study: Mother Jones
SEPTEMBER 6, 2022
This case study was originally published in our partner ADP’s Spark blog. The post PayParity Pay Equity Case Study : Mother Jones first appeared on Trusaic. Organizations are continuously making pay equity a top priority this year.
7 Key Talent and HR Trends: Research, Case Studies, and Insights for the Year Ahead
Speaker: Ben Eubanks, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Principal Analyst at Lighthouse Research & Advisory
One of the toughest parts of identifying trends is getting caught up in what the "cool" companies are doing. Every firm doesn't have the budget of a Google, Facebook, or Apple, so what are the real trends in talent acquisition? In this webinar we will examine the research that supports key trends in the world of recruiting, from the increased focus on hiring from within and greater exploration of experience design to the expansion of the recruiting technology "stack" beyond the applicant tracking system, and how AI is losing its luster for some employers.
Case Study: Diverseco
SEPTEMBER 13, 2022
EmployeeConnect is built in such a way that supports cost-effective customisation, or in most cases through configuration. The post Case Study : Diverseco appeared first on EmployeeConnect HRIS. About Diverseco. Employees: 200. Location: Adelaide, Australia.
Children’s Mercy Hospital Case Study
APRIL 8, 2020
Want this case study as a PDF? The post Children’s Mercy Hospital Case Study appeared first on Stories Incorporated. Case Study Career Site Content Communicating Core Values Initiative Hiring Social Recruiting Content Team Storytelling
Case Study: Financial Services Firm
FEBRUARY 23, 2023
READ THE CASE STUDY >> The post Case Study : Financial Services Firm appeared first on Decusoft. Case Study Compensation Best Practices Compensation Management
Supplemental Health Care Case Study
MARCH 21, 2019
Extended DISC Case Studies COMPANY PROFILE. Supplemental Health Care’s mission is to be the bridge between client facilities and healthcare professionals, by finding the right person for the job and the right job for the person, to help facilitate the delivery of quality healthcare. We started our business giving healthcare organizations access to traveling psychiatric and operating room nurses and technicians.
NexGen EAP Case Study
JUNE 15, 2020
The post NexGen EAP Case Study appeared first on eni. Case Studies
BalanceBenefits Case Study
The post BalanceBenefits Case Study appeared first on eni. Case Studies
Killing the Annual Performance Review, and What To Do After the Funeral
Speaker: Jo Weech, CEO & Primary Consultant, Exemplary Consultants
In this webinar, we are going to review all of the reasons for completely eliminating this archaic practice, what to do in its stead, and look at some case studies of the successful leveraging of new practices that are embraced by both line managers and team members alike.
Higher Education Case Study
The post Higher Education Case Study appeared first on eni. Case Studies
Healthcare Case Study
The post Healthcare Case Study appeared first on eni. Case Studies
Insurance Industry Case Study
The post Insurance Industry Case Study appeared first on eni. Case Studies
Topco?| Case Study?
NOVEMBER 1, 2021
Resource Download: Topco Case Study ? . Case Study ?. Resources , Case Studies Resource Download:Topco Case Study ? It provides peace of mind that in the case of a tragic accident. Case Study ? Return to resources.
Understanding the Fundamentals of DEI Accountability in HR
Speaker: Jackie Ferguson, CDE® - Co-Founder The Diversity Movement | Bob Osmond — CDE® and President, Racepoint Global
During this webinar, you will hear insights on what challenges businesses face with DEI accountability; building an accountability system; case studies/research on what accountability looks like; and actionable insights on holding accountability. Don't miss out!
Case Study: Institutional Shareholder Services
JANUARY 25, 2023
READ THE CASE STUDY >> The post Case Study : Institutional Shareholder Services appeared first on Decusoft. Case Study Compensation Best Practices Compensation Management
Case Study: Home Health Agency
FEBRUARY 6, 2023
Home Health Agency Case Study Home healthcare agencies have considerable growth opportunities in today’s market. This case study explains how WorkforceHub helped a 30-employee for-profit home health agency improve their labor processes. Case Study Featured
Case Study: Hydro
NOVEMBER 10, 2021
Success Case Studies DISC Assessments LeadershipA conversation with Carl Pyzowski, Organizational Effectiveness Manager at Hydro on the success of DISC in his organization.
Case Study: United Way
NOVEMBER 17, 2021
Success Blog Challenges Development DISC Case Studies DISC AssessmentsA conversation with Sunnie Cotton, Workforce Connections Program Director at United Way of East Central Alabama.
Game-Changers 911 ™: How to Change the HR Game in 2020
Speaker: John Storm, President, BrainStorm Network
In this webinar, we’ll use a sampling of case studies, tools, techniques, and strategic stories to help you identify game-changing opportunities within your company and the world of human resources, and then brainstorm ways to capitalize on these ideas. Get ready to change your game in 2020!
Case Study: Tarleton State University
JUNE 9, 2022
Success Development Case Studies DISC Assessments LeadershipA conversation with David Deviney, Ph.D., Professor of Management at Tarleton State University, Texas.
Case Study: Strategic Workforce Planning for Rail Infrastructure Managers
Analytics in HR
MARCH 30, 2020
In this case study , strategic workforce planning is applied to solve this national problem, impacting millions of commuters. But in case of a disruption, a lot of manual actions are required of the operators. The SWP model helps to develop a business case for these investments.
Dell Technologies Case Study
DECEMBER 4, 2020
In our Dell Technologies case study , we share Stories Inc.’s Get the full case study . See the content we created for Dell Technologies and learn about the detailed, global program in the Dell Technologies case study ebook. Blog Post Case Study Downloa
Clearway Energy Group | Case Study
AUGUST 20, 2021
Resource Download: Clearway Energy Group Case Study . Clearway Energy Group | Case Study . Case Studies Learn how the PlanSource benefits platform revolutionized Clearway Energy’s OE. The post Clearway Energy Group | Case Study first appeared on PlanSource.
Why HR Technology Matters Now More Than Ever
When a crisis hits, HR technology gives business leaders the data, tools, and support to make important business decisions quickly. In this report, Josh Bersin breaks down the 4 key benefits of HR tech and demonstrates through case studies how business leaders can leverage it to solve problems and grow. Download this report to learn more!
City of Kalamazoo | Case Study
AUGUST 19, 2021
Resource Download: City of Kalamazoo Case Study . Clearway Energy Group | Case Study . Case Studies Learn how the PlanSource benefits platform revolutionized Clearway Energy’s OE. The post City of Kalamazoo | Case Study first appeared on PlanSource.
Resource Download: City of Kalamazoo Case Study . City of Kalamazoo | Case Study . Case Studies Resource Download:City of Kalamazoo Case StudyImplementing your very first benefits administration software can seem like a daunting task.
Case Study: Pfizer
DECEMBER 9, 2021
Success Blog Challenges Development DISC Case Studies DISC AssessmentsA conversation with Alison Jones, Director, GRA Strategy & Operational Effectiveness at Pfizer.
Case Study: Carers Queensland
MARCH 15, 2022
We have forms that deal with Overtime; Study Leave Approval; Conflict of Interest Forms and Parental Leave, so that our staff can pass these requests onto management and payroll where required. The post Case Study : Carers Queensland appeared first on EmployeeConnect HRIS.
HR Efficiencies with Data-Driven Prioritization (Case Study)
HR teams are being tasked to do more with less and prioritization is key to maximizing efficiencies across lean HR teams. Coles leveraged Traitify for data-driven personalization during a hiring surge in the wake of COVID-19.
Case Study: McLennan Community College
SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
Success Development Case Studies DISC Assessments LeadershipA conversation with Stephanie Maultsby, Director of Continuing Education and Steven Wenzel, Coordinator for Corporate Training at McLennan Community College in Waco, Texas.
Case Study: Trion Solutions
MARCH 8, 2022
The study showcases how Swipeclock and Trion work together to create custom HR solutions for Trion clients. To read the entire article, visit Case Study : Trion Solutions. The post Case Study : Trion Solutions appeared first on Swipeclock.
Case Study: GetInsured
JULY 7, 2021
The post Case Study : GetInsured appeared first on Vericred. Case Study
15 HR Analytics Case Studies with Business Impact
NOVEMBER 5, 2018
For this article, I have collected 15 of the best HR analytics case studies I’ve come across in the past two years. Each of these case studies are connected with a concrete business impact. For each case study , I will refer to their original publication. Quite a few case studies have come from the excellent Strategic Workforce Analytics report by Corporate Research Forum. 15 HR Analytics Case Studies .
Attract, Engage, and Develop Talent using Open Badges: An IBM Case Study
Speaker: David Leaser, Senior Program Executive, Innovation and Growth Initiatives at IBM
HR has an incredible opportunity to use badges to help attract, engage, recognize and develop talent. There have been significant developments around digital credentials and particularly the fast rise of badges and micro-credentials.
Case Study: Danton HR Ltd.
MAY 16, 2022
Success Case Studies DISC Assessments LeadershipA conversation with Nikola Roke, Managing Director at Danton HR Ltd.
Lockheed Martin Case Study
OCTOBER 18, 2021
Stories Incorporated captured employee stories that activated an Employee Value Proposition and pillars — learn more in our Lockheed Martin case study . The post Lockheed Martin Case Study appeared first on Stories Incorporated. Reading Time: 4 minutes.
Merck KGaA: A Case Study for Organization-Wide People Analytics
OCTOBER 17, 2017
Read the Merck KGaA’s full case study to learn the roll out and internal marketing strategy they used to implement people analytics across their global organization. The post Merck KGaA: A Case Study for Organization-Wide People Analytics appeared first on Visier Inc. News and Case Studies case study data-driven HR HR leadership advice
Employee engagement and productivity - Vaisala Case Study
AUGUST 25, 2021
QWL employee engagement productivity Pulse Polls HR platform case study About Vaisala. Vaisala is a global leader in weather, environmental, and industrial measurements headquartered in Vantaa, Finland.
The Future of HR: A Conversation Exploring Progressive Practices
Speaker: Dr. Meisha-Ann Martin, Senior Director, People Analytics, Workhuman and Andrés Tapia, Senior Client Partner, ESG and DE&I Strategist, Korn Ferry
Join Dr. Meisha-Ann Martin and Andrés T. Tapia for an urgent and candid conversation with data-backed insight on what organizations need to do differently to make real progress on DE&I as we move into the future.
Join 336,000+ Insiders by signing up for our newsletter
- Participate in Human Resources Today
- 2019 Human Resources Today Summer Reading List
- Stay At Home Reading List
- Add a Source
- Add a Resource
- See All
- 2018 Human Resources Today MVP Awards
- 2017 Human Resources Today MVP Awards
- 2019 Human Resources Today MVP Awards
- 2020 Human Resources Today MVP Awards
- 2021 Human Resources Today MVP Awards
- 2022 Human Resources Today MVP Awards
- Mon. Mar 06
- Sun. Mar 05
- Sat. Mar 04
- Fri. Mar 03
- Feb 25 - Mar 03
- Employee Engagement
- Onboarding Software
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Time and Attendance
- More Topics
Input your email to sign up, or if you already have an account, log in here!
Enter your email address to reset your password. a temporary password will be e‑mailed to you., be in the know on.
Human Resources Today
Expert insights. Personalized for you.
We organize all of the trending information in your field so you don't have to. Join 336,000+ users and stay up to date on the latest articles your peers are reading.
Get the good stuff
Subscribe to the following Human Resources Today newsletters:
You know about us, now we want to get to know you!
Check your mail, we've sent an email to . please verify that you have received the email..
We have resent the email to
Let's personalize your content
Use social media to find articles.
We can use your profile and the content you share to understand your interests and provide content that is just for you.
Turn this off at any time. Your social media activity always remains private.
Let's get even more personalized
Choose topics that interest you., so, what do you do.
Are you sure you want to cancel your subscriptions?
Cancel my subscriptions
Don't cancel my subscriptions
Accept terms & conditions.
It looks like you are changing your country/region of residence. In order to receive our emails, you must expressly agree. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
You appear to have previously removed your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
You must choose one option
Please choose which emails to receive from each site .
- Update All Sites
- Update Each Site
Please verify your previous choices for all sites
Sites have been updated - click Submit All Changes below to save your changes.
15 HR Analytics Case Studies with Business Impact
- 15 HR Analytics Case Studies…
Posted by Erik van Vulpen
Want more of this in your inbox?
- Facebook Messenger
15 HR Analytics Case Studies
1. saving money by predicting who will quit, 2. relating engagement with store income.
Related (free) resource ahead! Continue reading below ↓
People Analytics Resource Library
Download our list of key HR Analytics resources (90+) that will help you improve your expertise and initiatives. Your one-stop-shop for People Analytics!
3. Turnover at Experian
4. Flight risk at IBM
5. keeping key talent at nielsen, from hr business partner to chro.
Map out your HR Career path. Try our need tool to determine the direction in which you want to progress based on your HR career goals and capabilities.
6. Reducing road traffic accidents
7. Achieving an optimum staffing level
8. A/B Testing Employee Training
9. sick days at e.on, 10. engagement at clarks, 11. engagement at shell, 12. hr driving store performance.
- Customer count
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee retention
- Linked employee outcomes to their real business outcomes
- Prioritize on the factors that had the largest impact on business outcomes
- Show the business impact of improvements of these factors
- Focus front-line managers on the factors that showed the largest impact
- a 16 % increase in customer satisfaction,
- 18,000 more customers a year
- 10% less staff turnover
13. Compensation and benefits at Clarks
14. opening a new office by cisco, 15. unilever: automated listening during a hostile takeover, bonus: hr analytics at a small company, weekly update.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, trends, and resources in HR
Welcome to the Academy to Innovate HR
Future-proof your career in HR by continuously expanding your skill set with the latest and most relevant HR skills.
Erik van Vulpen
Erik van Vulpen is the founder and Dean of AIHR. He is an expert in shaping modern HR practices by bringing technological innovations into the HR context. He receives global recognition as an HR thought leader and regularly speaks on topics like People Analytics, Digital HR, and the Future of Work.
Employee net promoter score: the ultimate guide for hr .
March 7, 2023
How To Calculate and Increase Your Offer Acceptance Rate
March 2, 2023
Problem Analysis In HR: 5 Problem-Solving Techniques
February 21, 2023
RACI Template and Guide [Free Download]
February 15, 2023
Are you ready for the future of HR?
Learn modern and relevant HR skills, online
Want more information? Interested in working with us? Contact us at [email protected] .
Strategic HR to recruit & retain the best teachers and principals for best student results
Scenarios & Case Studies
USHCA believes that scenarios and case studies can be powerful tools for learning. The scenarios and case studies in this section can be used for small group meetings, professional development, or to help start a new conversation in your district.
- Strategic Planning Tools for strategic planning
- Organizational Structure Sample organizational structures for a strategic HR department and ways to link this work to other departments
- Connection to Others Ideas on how to strengthen relationship with other departments
- HR Partner Job description and scorecard for the key role of HR Partner
Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
1.4 Cases and Problems
- Human resource management is the process of employing people, training them, compensating them, developing policies relating to the workplace, and developing strategies to retain employees. Three certification exams, which are offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute, can be taken to show HRM skills and become more marketable.
- Human resource management involves seven main areas: (1) staffing, (2) workplace policies, (3) benefits and compensation, (4) retention, (5) training, (6) employment laws, and (7) employee protection.
- Human resource managers need many different types of skills. Being able to organize, multitask, and communicate effectively, as well as having specific job skills, such as how to run a particular computer program, and a sense of fairness and ethics, is crucial to a successful career in HRM.
- There are many contemporary challenges associated with HRM. First, it is up to everyone in the organization to contain costs. HR managers need to look at their individual departments and demonstrate the necessity and value of their functions to the organization. HR managers can also help contain costs in several ways, such as managing benefits plans and compensation and providing training.
- The fast-changing nature of technology is also a challenge in HRM. As new technologies are developed, employees may be able to implement innovative ways of working such as flextime . HR managers are also responsible for developing policies dealing with cyberloafing and other workplace time wasters revolving around technology. Employee stress and lack of work-life balance are also greatly influenced by technology.
- Awareness of the changes in the economy allows the human resource manager to adequately plan for reductions and additions to the workforce.
- The aging and changing workforce is our final factor. As baby boomers retire, there likely will not be enough people to replace them, and many of the skills the baby boomers have may be lost. In addition, having to work with multiple generations at once can create challenges as different expectations and needs arise from multigenerational workforces.
Jennifer, the owner and manager of a company with ten employees, has hired you to take over the HRM function so she can focus on other areas of her business. During your first two weeks, you find out that the company has been greatly affected by the up economy and is expected to experience overall revenue growth by 10 percent over the next three years, with some quarters seeing growth as high as 30 percent. However, five of the ten workers are expected to retire within three years. These workers have been with the organization since the beginning and provide a unique historical perspective of the company. The other five workers are of diverse ages.
In addition to these changes, Jennifer believes they may be able to save costs by allowing employees to telecommute one to two days per week. She has some concerns about productivity if she allows employees to work from home. Despite these concerns, Jennifer has even considered closing down the physical office and making her company a virtual organization, but she wonders how such a major change will affect the ability to communicate and worker motivation.
Jennifer shares with you her thoughts about the costs of health care on the organization. She has considered cutting benefits entirely and having her employees work for her on a contract basis, instead of being full-time employees. She isn’t sure if this would be a good choice.
Jennifer schedules a meeting with you to discuss some of her thoughts. To prepare for the meeting, you perform research so you can impress your new boss with recommendations on the challenges presented.
- Point out which changes are occurring in the business that affect HRM.
- What are some considerations the company and HR should be aware of when making changes related to this case study?
- What would the initial steps be to start planning for these changes?
- What would your role be in implementing these changes? What would Jennifer’s role be?
- In a group of two to three people, research possible career paths in HRM and prepare a PowerPoint presentation to discuss your findings.
- Interview an HR manager and discuss his or her career path, skills, and daily tasks. Present your findings to your class.
Human Resource Management by University of Minnesota is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License , except where otherwise noted.
Looks like you already have an account with this ID. You can try logging in
Back to login
This Email id already exist please try loging in
Create an account to find courses best suited to your profile
- September 26, 2022
Best HR case studies from 2022
Drop your details to know more about programme
- Mobile Number *
- State * State* Andaman and Nicobar Andhra Pradesh Arunachal Pradesh Assam Bihar Chandigarh Chhattisgarh Dadra and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu Delhi Goa Gujarat Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Srinagar Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Manipur Meghalaya Mizoram Nagaland Odisha Puducherry Punjab Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telangana Tripura Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand West Bengal
- I accept Terms and Conditions
Last date of application: 14/07/2022
HR as a function has undeniable importance from a business management perspective. With the advancement in technology, 2022 saw a huge technological shift in this aspect of business management as well. Apart from digitizing all other business aspects, organizations have begun to incorporate technology and data into HR practices as well.
HR Analytics Case Studies with Business Impact and its benefits are listed below:
An american mnc reduces attrition using people analytics and forecasting.
Case: This American MNC is a client of PeopleStrong and is suffering from a high turnover of employees at five locations. The company intended to install analytics in order to evaluate the main drivers of attrition and do forecasting for their occurrence at different business locations.
Solution: An integrated tool for workforce analytics was created and implemented. This tool could capture attrition results and their drivers and do a forecasting based on trends.
Also Read: Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management From XLRI Jamshedpur
Result: The forecasting report predicted that 500 of the 5000 employees were going to quit in the next 6 months. Better employee retention policies were designed which included rewards and incentives apart from better people strategies. Even though 250 people still left, the figure was 50% lower than the prediction.
Under Armour digitized employee recruitment and enhanced employee experience
Case: Under Armour, an American organization dealing with the manufacture of sports and casual apparel and footwear, is a global company. With more than 130 global outlets and 8500 employees, their ATS system received more than 30,000 resumes in a month. Thus, hiring was a cumbersome process for them as well as candidates applying for a job.
Solution: They engaged in a digital recruitment system called Hirevue. With Hirevue, managers could create interviews with candidates with the help of pre-recorded questions. This screening process helped managers call in only employees who met their requirements for webcam or mobile recorded interviews.
Result: Managers could now hire new employees much more quickly. There was a 35% reduction in time in the overall interview to the hiring process. Talent quality also improved.
These above case studies show the emerging trend of incorporating analytics in the HR function of business management . This can also be seen to have positive results in the recruitment and retention processes.
Human resource management is quite a recent term. Employees are treated with a lot of respect and regard nowadays compared to earlier. There were times when workers were considered to be expendable and they had few rights. Working conditions were miserable and people had no say in how organizations are operated or in the way they were treated. The industrial revolution is what brought changes. Companies started realizing that keeping employees loyal was essential for running businesses smoothly.
Caring For Employees During The Industrial Revolution
Courses for human resources certification online teach that before the industrial revolution there were hardly any large industries and a need for managing workers was not felt. Working conditions were dangerous for them and pay was hardly commensurate with what work they did. In the late 1900s, companies like the UK-based Cadbury and Jacob from Ireland appointed welfare officers. These firms introduced a system of payment during sick leaves and cheap housing for employees.
Also Read: Executive Development Program In HR Analytics From XLRI
It was F W Taylor during the early twentieth century who introduced a system for managing staff. He believed that people could be trained to become experts in certain jobs. The famous carmaker Ford adopted his methods. Tools in manpower management like job analysis, employee selection procedures, and training methods were introduced during this period. Certain fast food organizations also adopted Taylor’s theories. His mistake was that he did not think people can get bored with doing the same job.
Employee Management During The World Wars
Two events that changed many things for us are the first and second world wars. Employee unions had been formed during the first world war. As men went to fight wars, women came to be seen more in workplaces. In your HR training certification by IIM Raipur , you will learn how companies had to think about managing workers and form new rules. Recruitment, dismissal, bonus, and absence from work came under the scope of manpower management.
Researchers like Elton May opined that factors like motivation, job satisfaction, leadership skills, and group dynamics could influence performance. The improvement in the economy after the war saw many firms adopting a more flexible approach to staff members. Big companies used employee benefits to lure and retain people. Personnel and welfare work was in full swing during the second world war, but it was done in a bureaucratic style as government-run firms influenced law-making.
The Post-War Scenario
The 60s were not good times for industrial relations as it was found that none of the entities involved in negotiation had skills to discuss issues of employees. As the decade came to an end, employment opportunities improved, and along with this, people management techniques began to be used. When you study human resources certification online courses you will know that terms like motivation, organizational behavior, and management training were heard more commonly.
Also Read: Executive Development Program In Talent Management
In the seventies, much was talked about rewarding employees. The next two decades saw economies sliding and companies becoming less profitable. But it was also then that many organizations realized the importance of retaining people. They began looking at workers as an asset that must be taken care of if the firm wants to have an edge over competitors. Humans started to be regarded as resources that need to be effectively managed. Human Resource Management was born.
The Nineties To Now
It is no more only personnel management and administrative tasks for workforce heads. The HR training certification by IIM Raipur will tell you that it is more about employee engagement and development that people managers are tasked with now. Human resource departments are strengthening the culture in an organization and finding people who can fit that environment. They are also tasked with ensuring that every employee gets an opportunity to use his or her talents for the benefit of their companies.
Also Read: Why is it Important to Study Human Resource Management?
HR managers are more focused on workers than on processes. This department is also gaining more importance as management’s realize a need to attract and retain the best talents available in the market. HR leaders find themselves among the C-suite as their role in getting the best out of employees is increasing. They must understand the needs of a more diverse, multicultural, and multigenerational workforce and ensure to fulfill them. Retention of good hands has assumed much importance nowadays.
The Future Of HR Management
The human resources certification online courses will teach that it is not just enough to employ and retain people, but they must also be trained and developed. The speed at which new technologies emerge, there is a need to keep employees abreast of modern developments. HR managers must continuously update themselves with modern technology and arrange training programs to empower workers with new skills. The journey of staff members in an enterprise will be that of continuous learning.
Acquiring best talents and retaining them will remain the focus of any progressive organization. People managers will have to find innovative means to attract those who are equipped with the latest skills required for a job. Engaging with prospective employees through social media platforms will be practiced by more HR heads. There will be increased use of automation for screening resumes and conducting initial interviews. This will speed up the process and reduce costs.
HR departments will be trying innovative methods to improve employee experience in the company. They will find out the requirements of the new breed of recruits. Learning opportunities will be improved. Promotions and salary hikes will no longer be based on experience or seniority. New procedures for evaluating employees will be used. Getting HR training certification by IIM Raipur will teach new methods that are used by global enterprises for appraisal and rewarding.
Looking at the evolution of human resource management can show you that there has been a shift from looking at employees as only a means to achieve company objectives, treating them as individuals, and satisfying their needs. There is a realization that it is equally important to ensure that their goals are achieved and these objectives are in line with that of the organization. HR departments will play a more important role as retaining good talent becomes crucial. Combining the human force with machines and using that synergy will be highly important in the future.
Executive Program In Business Management
Professional Certificate Program In General Management
How to grow your career in Human Resource Management?
Executive Program In Supply Chain Management During Uncertain Times
Professional Certificate Program In Supply Chain Strategy And Management
Executive Development Program In Project Management For Senior Professionals
Want to know how can this course help in your profile?
Talk to our counsellors to find a course best for your career.
- Will get in touch with you soon
Let us call you back
We'll contact you asap.
- Select a Course Select a course Executive Development Programme in Strategic Decision Making in the Digital Era Professional Certificate Program in Health Care Management with immersion Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication S4 Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication S3 Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication S2 Executive Development Programme in Applied Finance Executive Development Programme in Talent Management Executive Certificate Program in HR Analytics Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management MBA from Staffordshire Business School Professional Certificate program in Cyber Security Doctor of Business Administration in Emerging Technologies Executive Development Program in HR Analytics from XLRI B6 Executive Development Programme in Digital HR Transformation & AI-Driven HR Analytics MICA-MBMC-14-1223 Professional Certificate Program in Business Analytics B8 Professional Certificate Program In Marketing And Sales Management Executive Development Program in Advanced Financial Management MS in Full Stack Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning MS in Full Stack Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning MS in Full Stack Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Advanced Program in Strategic Management for Business Excellence -B4 Executive Certificate Program in Supply Chain Management and Analytics Master of Business Administration (MBA) Liverpool Business School -immersion MBA (Global) | Deakin Business School- With immersion Executive Development Program in Human Resource Management from XLRI Jamshedpur -B15(Copy) Advanced Certificate in Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STRATEGIES Executive Development Program in Human Resource Management from XLRI Jamshedpur -B15 Executive Development Program in Financial Analytics B-6 Full Stack Development Bootcamp Professional Certificate Program in Health Care Management Executive Development Program in Talent Management from XLRI- B12 Executive Certificate Programme in Advanced Strategic Management & Innovation Executive Development Programme in Driving Growth – The CXO Programme B-2 Executive Development Program in Project Management For Senior Professionals from XLRI Jamshedpur -B10 Ecommerce Supply Chain Management and Analytics Professional Certificate Program in General Management Batch 6 Master of Science in Computer Science Master of Science in Data Science Executive Post Graduate Programme in Machine Learning & AI Executive Development Programme in Strategic Marketing Management (Batch 2) Advanced Certificate Programme in Big Data Programming Advanced Certificate Program in Devops Advanced Certificate Programme in Cloud Backend Development Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain Executive Development Programme in Strategic Brand Management -B2 Advanced Certificate Programme in Cyber Security Executive Program in Supply Chain Management During Uncertain Times -B3 Executive Program in Marketing Strategy -B4 Executive Post Graduate Program in Full Stack Software Development Post Graduate Diploma in Management Post Graduate Certificate in Product Management Leadership and Management in New Age Business Executive Development Program in Data Science using Python, R & Excel B-10 Postgraduate Certificate In Business Analytics B- 6 Postgraduate Certificate in Human Capital Leadership -B-2 Executive Development Program in Digital Marketing B-7 100% Job-Guarantee Post Graduate Certificate in Software Engineering Full Stack Development Bootcamp - 100% job opportunities in MAANG/Top product companies Advanced General Management Program Professional Certificate Programme in HR Management and Analytics Executive Post Graduate Programme in Data Science Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management Professional Certificate Program in Data Science and Business Analytics Executive Post Graduate Program in Data Science and Machine Learning PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN MARKETING AND SALES MANAGEMENT -BATCH 8 Advanced Program in Leadership in the Digital Era -b3 Executive Development Program in Transformational Leadership -B5 Executive Program in Business Management - Batch 3 Professional Certificate Program in Business Analytics from IIM Kozhikode -B7 Executive Development Program in Strategic Management from XLRI -Batch6 Executive Development Programme In Business Analytics and Big Data Executive Certificate Program in Business Analytics and Big Data Advanced Certificate in Managing Brands and Marketing Communication -B-13 Executive Development Program in Human Resource Management from XLRI Jamshedpur -B14 Executive Development Program in Leadership & Change Management b-9 Certificate Programme In Operations Management And Analytics Professional Certificate Program in Supply Chain Strategy and Management - B5 Executive Development Program in Advanced Financial Management Executive Certificate Program in Applied Financial Risk Management -batch-3 Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication Global Doctor of Business Administration Executive Development Programme in Strategic Marketing Management (Batch 1) Executive Development Program in HR Analytics -Batch 5 Executive Development Programme in Strategic Brand Management Master of Business Administration (MBA) Liverpool Business School Professional Certificate Program in Business Analytics from IIM Kozhikode Advanced Program in Strategic Management for Business Excellence Executive Development Program in Financial Analytics Advanced Certificate in Advertising Management and Public Relations Executive Development Programme Digital HR Transformation & AI-Driven HR Analytics Executive Program in Business Management Executive Program in Supply Chain Management During Uncertain Times CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN STARTUP BOOT CAMP Professional Certificate Program in Supply Chain Strategy and Management CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN, INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP Executive Development Program in HR Analytics B4 Executive Program in Marketing Strategy
Call us to get more information
Our counsellors will call you back in next 24 hours to help you with courses best suited for your career
- Human Capital Leadership XLRI Jamshedpur
*I hereby authorize Talentedge to contact me. It will override my registry on the NCPR.
INR /- +GST
No Cost EMI - 9 Months
Standard emi - 12 months, standard emi - 18 months, standard emi - 24 months.
* Loan Processing fee to be paid directly to the Loan Provider.
Explore and pick the best Human Resources Degrees in HR
5 Ideas for Human Resources Case Studies
Ideas for case studies in the human resource field.
- Work-Life Balance in Large Organizations
- Exploring Socio-Economic Diversity
- Student Collective Bargaining Act
- Integrated Exercises for Designing a Pay Structure
- Conflict and Team Dynamics
Human Resource Management is a huge field that impacts several different areas of business and even other personal aspects of employees. Professionals and managers within the field must tackle issues with compensation, benefits, employee & labor relations, employment law, training, employee development, workforce planning, and in today’s modern climate, strategy.
Since the field is all-encompassing, it’s never been more crucial for future human resource managers to study for a graduate degree. Part of the curriculum requirement in most respected HRM programs will be to complete a case study. Students are expected to take an in-depth look at a subject of study and analyze the data gathered to support their thesis. Coming up with Human Resources case studies can be challenging.
Ranking: 50 Most Affordable Small Colleges for an HR Degree
1 – Work-Life Balance in Large Organizations
The American culture is centered around hard work. While this is a positive motivation in some cultures, the lack of work-life balance can be frowned upon in others. The focus of the Work-Life Balance in Large Organizations case study is to analyze how the changing demographics in the country, along with challenges that recruiters have finding candidates, have created a greater need for larger companies to offer more flexible arrangements as a benefit.
2 – Exploring Socio-Economic Diversity
Strategic planning in HR is important when it comes to the labor force. This case study involves exploring how socioeconomic status affects employee turnover, scheduling, employee morale, customer complaints, and interdepartmental communications. The goal of this Human Resource case study is to see how to create synergy in a company made up of wealthy, middle-class and poverty-level employees.
3 – Student Collective Bargaining Act
Labor laws and constant updates in protections for employees and college students can affect the operations of the HR department as a whole. The purpose of this case study is for students to review the regulation set forth under the National Labor Relations Act to explore the labor relations process. Students will form their own union, negotiate contracts, administer contracts, and protect rights of the students in their union over the course of the study.
4 – Integrated Exercises for Designing a Pay Structure
Pay structure is extremely important to employees. In fact, it’s one of the top priorities on every worker’s list. This is why HRM students who want to work in management can benefit from completing a case student on designing a pay structure that is fair, easy to comprehend, motivating, and competitive. Research of compensation in the area and pay systems used in the field will be necessary to complete the study.
5 – Conflict and Team Dynamics
Conflict is present in every organization as employees with different personalities are all expected to interact with one another. A team’s performance can dramatically suffer when conflict is present. It’s important for HR managers to understand what factors contribute to conflict. This case study looks at how location, mergers, cultural values, personal beliefs, and intrapersonal needs can all affect perspectives and interactions.
There are plenty of great ideas for case studies available through the Society for Human Resource Management. These ideas all pertain to a different area of HRM in which students may want to specialize. Review the Human Resources case studies above and decide which one sounds most interesting.
Related Resource: What is Workforce Diversity?
Bacancy represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™.
Countries where we have happy customers
Agile enabled employees
World wide offices
Years of Experience
Certified Scrum Masters
- Explore All
- The Container Store
- Academy Sports & Outdoors
- Bangkok Bank Ltd
- The Children's Place
- Edward Jones
- Franklin Templeton
- NatWest Markets
- United Parcel Service
- Digital Workplace Services
- Product Enhancement
- AI & Automation
- Data Analytics
- Software Engineering Services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud - Bacancy Combalt
- Digital Process Automation
- Open Source
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Service Experience Transformation
- Resource Augmentation
- Product Engineering
- Analog Design Services
- FPGA Engineering Service
- Wireless Design
- Embedded Software Design
- Hardware Engineering
- Power Engineering
- IoT Hardware
- Banking Financial services & Insurance
- Healthcare Life Science
- Real Estate & Construction
- Leadership Team
- Awards & Recognition
- Our Locations
- Agile Mindset
- Bacancy Values
- Bacancy Culture
- MS Dynamics
- Ruby on Rails
- React Native
- Automation Testing
- Software Testing
- Battery Management System
- Motor Controller
- CCS2 Controller
- DC Fast Charger
- AC Charge Controller
- Work @ Bacancy
- Customer Reviews
Laravel Based Human Resource Management Case Study With Solution
Last Updated on February 1, 2023
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Subscribe for weekly updates
Human Resource is the vitality that runs any organization, and hence it is crucial to take care of this precious asset. The HR personnel is loaded with minuscule yet salient tasks relevant to the employees. If such tasks are altered or delayed, the operational flow of the organization is hindered.
Sure, you would not want that for your company. Read this inquisitive and solved case study on HRMS where we helped an automobile company by developing a customized HRMS software for their HR department. Learn how we overcame the challenges while developing the human resource management case study with solution.
Insights: Human Resource Management Software
Employee satisfaction has become an obsolete term these days. The HR managers are finding difficulties in catering to the employee demands and perspectives. As per a study by Gartner, approximately 13% of employees are dissatisfied with their experiences at the workplace. However, to bridge this gap, modern tools and technology have come up with a viable solution that feeds in employee needs and throws out their expected results.
Primarily, you should know the importance of Human Resource Management Software for your organization. Next, entrepreneurs are unable to decide on technology for developing their Human Resource Management System. Here is when we come into the picture. We’re sharing one of our case studies where we developed a custom HRMS software for one of our clients in Dubai.
Our Client was a finance and accounting firm in Dubai having a staff of over 500 employees. The company was harmoniously growing and favorable, but the only concerning factor was managing and handling staffing issues.
At this point, they contacted us, demanding our human resource management case study examples with solutions. We enlightened them with our development process, Agile methodology, skillset, and technical expertise. They willingly cracked the deal with us, and we started working on human resource management system software development.
After reading this Human Resource Management System case study, we hope you get a clear idea of how we were able to cater to our client’s needs.
HRM Case Study Challenges
One of the major concerns of a fast-growing company is retaining its employees and providing them with the utmost satisfaction. This client of ours was lately facing troubles- they wouldn’t afford to invest in more HR personnel. The HR team struggled with handling employee queries, tackling their issues, consolidating grievances, executing training, boosting productivity, and keeping them motivated. Along with managing these routine administrative tasks like attendance, leave, and payroll management, the HR department needed an automated solution that would diminish their burden and be fruitful with the desired output.
Human Resource Management Case Study with solution: Our Approach
We started building the pitched Human Resource Management Solution for our client using the Agile Scrum project management like always. The client was impressed with the routine feedback and meetings that we arranged and asked to execute the project development as per their requirements.
Our developers build the software so that the users (employees of our client) can manage their details, update, inquire, apply leaves, and track performance on their own without bothering HR.
Read our Employee Performance Management System Case Study to facilitate manual work of employees
We decided to develop the software using PHP Laravel because of the following reasons:
- PHP Laravel is scalable
- It is flexible and provides external frameworks/plugins
- It is quite easy to develop applications using Laravel
- Supported by a large community
- Laravel is secure
- Comes with eloquent ORM
- RESTful routing
- Consists of Object-oriented libraries, Blade templating engine, & Artisan CLI
Functions & Features of Human Resource Management Software
Following are the features that we added to our HRM Case Study.
Employee Information Management
A self-service portal for employees to access their personal information like joining date, leaves applied, age, salary group, and other factors.
Accounts management department covers reimbursement of claims, pay slips printing, view access, gratuity, and settlement.
Recruitment & Onboarding
A hassle-free and speedy post-hiring process for newly joined employees.
Managing Attendance & Tracking Absenteeism
Automatic attendance calculation by accessing data from the biometric system, time-tracking software, and more.
Employee Benefits Administration
Employee benefits life cycle management, online open enrollment, automated communication about enrollment and life cycle, statutory compliance, and much more.
Aiding employee choices, legislative compliance, automatic event management, and contribution breakdown.
Performance Reviews & Appraisals
HR managers can schedule goals, manage employee performance tracking, schedule appraisal meetings, and review employee improvement.
Calculating employee training expense, voluntary and involuntary turnover, time to hire, absenteeism, human capital risk, etc.
Handling the complex shift patterns in a large workplace, creating schedules, setting priority tasks, and more.
Learning & Development
Web-based software for learning, uploading docs, calendar integration, managing goals, targets, streamlining learning administration, etc.
Enables HR to track and retain fresh talent, recruitment campaigns, aligning with business goals, individual employee career development, and more.
You might want to read
Human resource management software: technical stack.
We used the following technologies in developing the proposed Human Resource Management System Software.
Business Benefits of Human Resource Management System
Our Client was immensely relieved and satisfied by the software product that we developed. They could now emphasize their operational and functional undertakings more as the HRMS software has now automated most of their staffing tasks.
They need not worry about the expenses or resources spent on the HR department anymore.
Below are the notable advantages that they gained with our Human Resource Management System Software:
- Automated Workflow
- Data security
- Employee self-service
We have some more ongoing future modules that we are planning to add to this solution: Discipline Management & Exit Management.
I hope this Human Resource Management case study on HR issues with solutions helped you understand how we tackled and handled our client’s problem. If your organization is looking for Laravel Development Services and has such or other internal operational glitches, share your issues and get a quote from Bacancy. Our expert business analysts and project managers will come up with potential solutions that will meet your business goals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WorkDay, Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP SuccessFactors, Bamboo HR, etc., are the top HRMS Software vendors.
An HRMS software solution deployed on the cloud instead of on-premise servers is known as a Cloud HRMS. Here, the data is directly saved and accessible from the cloud hassle-free.
Core HR, Talent Management, Human Resource Management System, Human Resource Information System, Human Capital Management, and HR Administration Software are the different types of HR software available in the market.
Experiance Laravel Based Human Resource Management with Us!
Get in touch, related blogs.
September 30, 2022
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Software Developer?
By : Paridhi Wadhwani
Quick Summary: You are all set in your mind with your business idea. Your upcoming revolutionary digital product is going to be a game-changer. You...
August 25, 2022
Software Outsourcing Guide: Myths, Benefits, Cost, and Models
Quick Summary: Software Outsourcing has turned out to be a global strategy today. In simpler terms, the software development sector is constantly evolving due to...
August 2, 2022
Software Development Cost Estimation: How Not To Be Mistaken?
Quick Summary: Despite the cost differences, entrepreneurs have always preferred to opt for customized software systems over pre-packaged solutions because of their flexibility. Even smaller...
Expand Your Digital Horizons With Us
Start a new project or take an existing one to the next level. get in touch to start small, scale-up, and go agile..
Your Success Is Guaranteed !
We accelerate the release of digital product and guaranteed their success
We Use Slack, Jira & GitHub for Accurate Deployment and Effective Communication.
New research on human resources from HBS faculty on issues including organizational design, compensation, incentive plans, hiring practices
Case studies include instructor resources as well as a corresponding student workbook. Learning modules are provided as a resource for HR faculty to supplement
This case study helps practitioners gain perspective on how to measure and manage performance levels. a. Strategic Human Resource Management: Culture and
Browse Case Study content selected by the Human Resources Today community. ... to this story. soft-skills team-management hr recruiting case-study.
15 HR Analytics Case Studies with Business Impact · 1. Saving money by predicting who will quit · 2. Relating engagement with store income · 3. Turnover at
Case study detailing one district's human capital and human resources reform work. Challenge Scenario – State U, Scenario focused on the relationship between an
Human resource management is the process of employing people, ... the company and HR should be aware of when making changes related to this case study?
Humans started to be regarded as resources that need to be effectively managed. Human Resource Management was born. The Nineties To Now. It is no more only
Ideas for Case Studies in the Human Resource Field. Work-Life Balance in Large Organizations; Exploring Socio-Economic Diversity; Student Collective Bargaining
HRM Case Study Challenges ... One of the major concerns of a fast-growing company is retaining its employees and providing them with the utmost