- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
IT Help Desk Support Resume Examples
- IT Help Desk Support
- IT Production Support
- IT Project Coordinator
- IT Quality Assurance Software Tester
- IT Support Technician
- Installer Resumes
- Interior Design
- International Resumes
- Inventory Management
Want to use this resume?
Customize this Resume
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced IT help desk support representative with strong background in the installation and maintenance of software and hardware. Trained to deliver an exceptional level of customer service in IT support. Ready to take four-plus years in the field to repair, modify, install, and advise in the management of software and hardware.
- Outstanding background in the field of troubleshooting simple and intricate tech applications
- Expert in remote and on-site consultation within an IT environment
- Familiar with procedures for IT assistance in LANs, routers, peer-to-peer file sharing, connectivity of remote desktop servers, TCP/IP networking, and more
- Prepared to work on weekend, rotational, and night shifts
- Manage administrative server functions, including back-ups, upgrades, recovery, management of disk space, and more
- Create and manage P2P application patches
- Monitor business applications via remote desktop
- Work with end users, resolving their software and hardware issues in efficient manners
- Pool resources with technical personnel to accomplish system implementations
- Managed administrative server functions, including back-ups, upgrades, recovery, management of disk space, and more
- Located root causes of technical errors and implemented prompt solutions
- Member of the research and development team that evaluated and implemented applications
- Designed and conducted online training for customers and company employees
There are plenty of opportunities to land an IT Help Desk Support job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an IT Help Desk Support resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
- Helpdesk call support
- Helpdesk support
- Help desk support
- On-Site Support
- Patient support and positioning
- On-Site Technical Support
- Desktop support
- Community support
- Supporting warehouse activities
- Helpdesk administration
Create My Resume
IT Help Desk Support @ Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law
To seek and maintain a position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and customer service skills. Ambitious, career-focused job seeker, anxious...
Experience: 5 yrs 3 mo
IT Help Desk Support @ Cu*Answers, Inc.
To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills. Ambitious, career-focused job seeker...
It Help Desk Support @ Luxury Vintage Concept Inc
Practiced troubleshooter with excellent diagnostics and repair abilities, strong attention to detail and methodical approach. Expert [Software] and [Software] user. Boosts system performance by thorou...
Experience: 20 yrs 4 mo
IT Help Desk Support @ DOITT-NYC
A highly driven, detail-oriented responsible, disciplined, and hard-working individual seeking a Cybersecurity position. Experienced in a wide range of technologies with the ability to learn quickly a...
Experience: 8 yrs 9 mo
Service Desk Analyst IT Support @ Loandepot
I’m a self-starter, results-oriented, and resourceful professional with extensive experience supporting customers and senior management alike. Someone who always strives to help the employer achieve...
Experience: 12 yrs 10 mo
Articles to Help you Write the Perfect Resume
- IT Resume Examples
- Top Skills To Include in an IT Resume
- Resume Writing Tips for IT Professionals
- All Information Technology Resumes
What to read next
*As seen in :
You control your data
Choose type of cookies to accept
These cookies give you access to a customized experience of our products. Personalization cookies are also used to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with our advertisements or content as well as track the content you access (including video viewing). We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and/or connection information. During some visits, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information.
These cookies are placed by third-party companies to deliver targeted content based on relevant topics that are of interest to you. And allow you to better interact with social media platforms such as Facebook.
These cookies are essential for the Site's performance and for you to be able to use its features. For example, essential cookies include: cookies dropped to provide the service, maintain your account, provide builder access, payment pages, create IDs for your documents and store your consents.
To see a detailed list of cookies, click here .
- Resume Examples
IT Help Desk Resume: Examples and Guide [10+ Tips]
You keep the company running through a thousand tiny problems because you understand how tech works. Prove it to employers with a highly functional IT help desk resume.
As seen in:
You can’t afford a failed connection in your job search. But without a Cisco-worthy IT help desk resume, denial of service is almost guaranteed. That’s because the hiring manager has a packed calendar this week, and she won’t take a second look at you if your resume is as generic as a CAT-5 cable.
You can write a Juniper-level resume for IT help desk jobs if you do a few things differently than other job seekers. First and foremost? Don’t focus on your job duties from past jobs. That’s yawn-provoking. Instead, show how you’ve made the needle jump with your accomplishments. We’ve got a template and the right steps below.
Want to save time and have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder. It’s fast and easy to use. Plus, you’ll get ready-made content to add with one click. See 20+ resume templates and create your resume here .
Sample resume made with our builder— See more resume samples here .
Want more IT resume examples? You’re in the right place:
- Computer Technician Resume Examples & Guide
- Desktop Support Resume Examples & Guide
- Entry Level IT Resume Examples & Guide
- Help Desk Resume Examples & Guide
- IT (Information Technology) Resume Examples & Guide
- IT Director Resume Examples & Guide
- IT Manager Resume Examples & Guide
- IT Project Manager Resume Examples & Guide
- IT Specialist Resume Examples & Guide
- IT Support Resume Examples & Guide
- IT Technician Resume Examples & Guide
- Agile Project Manager Resume Examples & Guide
- Data Center Technician Resume Examples & Guide
- System Administrator Resume Examples & Guide
- System Analyst Resume Examples & Guide
- Technical Support Resume Examples & Guide
- Scrum Master Resume Examples & Guide
- Job Resume Examples for All Professions
Sample IT Help Desk Resume Template
Accomplished IT help desk specialist with 4+ years of experience keeping systems running and resolving trouble tickets in a Windows 10 environment. Seeking to improve service massively at GalvaTech Inc. At Phair-Litman Systems, installed 120+ new PC workstations and laptops with Windows 10 with zero downtime.
IT Help Desk Specialist
Phair-Litman Systems, Fairhaven, TN
June 2017 – June 2020
- Installed 120+ new PC workstations and laptops with Windows 10 and MS Office 365. Achieved zero downtime through cloud data redundancy during changeover.
- Resolved 20+ trouble tickets per day through efficient triaging of problems.
- Maintained 99% satisfaction rating in monthly end-user scoring through applied interpersonal skills and providing fast solutions.
- Performed 100+ successful hardware and software repairs per week.
- Slashed update times for systems & software by 30% through automation.
- Reduced downtime for 300+ machines by 22% by scheduling and performing regular maintenance of hardware and software.
Help Desk Technician
Zaffnathy Sports, Inc.
June 2015–March 2017
- Diagnosed and resolved 20+ computer and printer problems per week in a busy corporate office.
- Implemented new network security system using VPNs and Cisco PIX firewall to connect both brick-and-mortar and remote employees.
University of Maine
BS in Computer Science
Graduated: June 2015
- Vice president, student computer club
- Recipient, Susan G. Johnson Award for academic excellence
- Board member, Tucker County Animal Shelter. Set up donated shelter computer system and security cameras
- Lead a weekly CrossFit group. Increased membership by 50%
- Hard Skills: Salesforce, Cisco switches & routers, Windows 10, Office 365, phone system support, desktop and laptop support, troubleshooting
- Soft Skills: interpersonal skills, friendliness, teamwork
- ITIL — Axelos
Here’s how to write your own job-getting IT help desk resume:
1. Format Your IT Help Desk Resume Correctly
Here’s the bad news—the company won’t hire an IT help desk specialist with a sloppy resume. With the wrong formatting, margins, fonts, and resume layout , they’ll assume you’re Dennis Nedry. Don’t be that job applicant. Turn in a sharp-looking IT help desk resume to show you know your stuff.
The perfect resume should prove you know a switch from a router at first glance. Here’s how to nail the right resume format for a job :
- Use the chronological resume layout . It’s the best of the three resume types in most cases.
- Start with a clean resume template so you won’t spend hours messing around with formatting.
- Set your resume font size between 10 and 12 points, and choose a respected font like Calibri or Arial.
- You can adjust your resume margins a little to make everything fit, but don’t stray too far from one inch all around.
- The length of a resume should be a single page for IT help desk jobs. Make sure your resume fills the page, but don’t stretch it to two pages.
- The name of a resume file should be “Name - Job Title - Resume.pdf”
Read more: What's the Difference Between a Resume and a Cover Letter
2. Catch Their Eye With a Resume Profile Statement
You need a resume introduction .as the TL;DR version of your resume. It goes at the top, and it should grab them like a secure connection request.
If you’re new to help desk work, write a career objective statement . Back before Wi-Fi, those were a way to explain your career goals. That’s job search suicide today. Employers want to hear about your goal to help them make their IT situation better.
If you’ve got more experience than Larry Ellison, write a career summary statement . It’s the elevator pitch for your resume. Pick the best parts of your resume and shine a floodlight on them. Your summary should make the hiring team say, “Okay, I need to read this carefully.”
Read more: Ways to Make a Resume Stand Out
3. Target Your IT Help Desk Resume Job Description
Oh-oh. You’ve been making a big mistake. Your past resumes have talked about your duties and responsibilities. You know: “I provided technical support, resolved trouble tickets, and installed hardware and software.” What’s wrong with that? Everything. We have no idea if you shined or fizzled.
You can’t just say you were an IT help desk specialist. You have to show you were the Sheldon Cooper of the company.
Here’s how to add relevant experience in a resume so it blows their suits off:
- Right after your resume summary, list your newest job.
- Add its job title , the company you worked for, its location, and the dates you started and stopped working there.
- Create a tailored resume by adding up to six bullet points that show your most praiseworthy key achievements . Add numbers to make them shine.
- Don’t start your sentences with “handled” or “responsible for.” Instead, use power words for resumes like increased, solved, resolved, or installed.
Read more: Should You Include Irrelevant Experience on a Resume
4. Write an Engaging IT Help Desk Resume Education Section
Do you need to show education in a resume for IT help desk jobs? Absolutely. You don’t need a computer science degree to get the job. But—you have to show your schooling. The trick? Don’t just list your degree . Add a couple of accomplishments that show you weren’t just playing beer pong.
- You can add lists of relevant coursework or school projects in an IT help desk resume.
- Did you win any academic awards? Belong to any school clubs or groups? You can add those to show extra skills.
- Don’t overdo the educational accomplishments. If you’ve been in the workforce for a while, one or two is plenty. You’re just trying to show you did something in school.
- What about GPA on a resume for IT help desk jobs? If you got a 3.8 or higher, go ahead and list it. Otherwise, delete it.
Pro Tip: According to US Government data , computer support jobs will grow at 10% in the next 10 years. That’s faster than the average job. But your resume needs to sizzle if you want a good one.
5. Prove Your IT Help Desk Skills
So many job applicants get the resume skills section wrong. They treat it as a laundry list. The more the merrier, right? Nope. The key is to list only a sampling of your skills. But—make them the perfect IT help desk skills the company is jonesing for. This is really powerful if you get it right.
Here's how to prove your IT help desk skills are Cisco-ready:
- Look closely at the job ad online. It’s got the best computer skills for the job in it, as plain as day. Write them down in your skills list.
- Next, make sure you prove those help desk skills with the achievements in your bullet points. Just saying you have a skill is unconvincing.
IT Help Desk Resume Skills
- Network Architecture
- Trouble Ticket Systems
- Phone Support
- Network Security
- Programming Languages
- Time Management Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Read more: How to List Programming Languages on a Resume
When making a resume in our builder, drag & drop bullet points, skills, and auto-fill the boring stuff. Spell check? Check . Start building a professional resume template here for free .
When you’re done, Zety’s resume builder will score your resume and tell you exactly how to make it better.
6. Add “Other” Sections to Your IT Help Desk Resume
Show you’ve done more with your skills than just go to school and get a job.
- List licenses and certifications like a CompTIA A+ certification or ITIL if you have one.
- Have you gone to conferences? Written for publications on tech subjects? Those can help you get the job.
- You can list volunteer experience in a resume to show you’ve got extra bandwidth.
- Also consider adding foreign language skills to your resume or clubs or groups you’re in.
Read more: What Does the Best Resume Look Like?
7. Write a Cover Letter for Your IT Help Desk Resume
Do you need a cover letter in an IT help desk resume? Yes. Too many applicants these days are spamming employers. To show you’ve actually thought about this job, a letter is imperative. What is a cover letter for ? To prove you really want this job out of all the others and you’ll work hard if they hire you.
Include the right cover letter parts :
- Start with a modern cover letter template to save tons of time fighting with the formatting and layout.
- In the first paragraph, write a cover letter introduction that makes them want to read the rest.
- In the second paragraph, call out the most attractive parts of your resume for IT help desk jobs.
- Write a cover letter ending that asks for the interview. Also in your final paragraph, say something you’d love about working at the company.
How long is a cover letter ? Three punchy paragraphs and less than a full page. Nobody will read the War and Peace of cover letters.
Read more: What Should a Cover Letter Say
Plus, a great cover letter that matches your resume will give you an advantage over other candidates. You can write it in our cover letter builder here. Here's what it may look like:
See more cover letter templates and start writing.
That’s everything you need to write a great IT help desk resume!
Thanks for reading! Do you have another question on how to make a Juniper-worthy IT help desk resume? Give us a shout in the comments section!
Don't miss out on exclusive stories that will supercharge your career!
Get a weekly dose of inspiration delivered to your inbox
10+ Free LaTeX Resume Templates for Academic or Tech CV
You're an academic, software engineer or really cool nerd. You want total control over your CV and resume template: LaTeX it is. Get inspired with this list.
Plain Text Resume: How to Create ASCII Resume [+Example]
Bland and boring might be all right for oatmeal, but not for your text resume. Find out how to write a plain text resume that is anything but plain.
How to Put Shadowing on a Resume [+Examples]
Short of being hired, shadowing is the next best thing. Learn how you put shadowing on your resume correctly so that recruiters start following you.
Help Desk Support Resume Guide + Tips + Example
A well-written help desk support resume can propel your IT career. Our guide can help you create an effective help desk support resume to showcase your skills and present you as a desirable candidate.
Start by editing this IT help desk support resume sample template or explore our 40+ resume templates to find the best one for you.
More Resume examples for the next step in your information technology career
- Technical Project Manager Resume
- Technical Support Engineer Resume
- Agile Project Manager Resume
- Assistant Project Manager Resume
- Devops Engineer Resume
- Contracts Manager Resume
- Global Project Manager Resume
- Project Management Director Resume
Help desk support resume example (text version)
San Francisco, CA 94015 (555) 555-5555 [email protected]
Enthusiastic help desk support professional seeking to benefit an IT Department with complex technical knowledge and strong time management skills. Skilled at building rapport with diverse individuals while handling complex technical issues. Vast knowledge of web applications, software and framework.
- LAN aptitude
- Windows XP/Vista
- MS Office proficient
- DHCP/DNS Ethernet and Firewall proficient
- Familiar with Mac desktops
- Excels under pressure
- Meticulous and organized
November 2020 – Current Jobot – San Francisco, CA Help Desk Associate
- Provide helpdesk support to end-users of proprietary software.
- Answer questions about product features and resolve user problems.
- Document all issues and generate monthly reports detailing common problems and error trends.
- Escalate service questions to appropriate client representatives.
- Fill in for in-house IT services as needed, installing new desktop systems for a team of 50 including developers, project managers and quality assurance team members.
September 2017 – October 2020 Aventi Group – San Francisco, CA Technical Support Representative
- Responded to client account questions, including billing and field service requests.
- Created service orders to replace defective parts or request technician assistance.
- Investigated reported issues and walked customers through scripted service protocols to rule out numerous problems, maintaining 95% of client satisfaction.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of all company products, service procedures and offerings to properly assist clients.
- Consistently exceeded expectations for customer satisfaction and call volume.
June 2014 – August 2017 Concentrix – San Francisco, CA Technical Support Agent
- Supported small business customers via inbound technical support calls.
- Assisted an average of 30 customers per week having hardware, software and networking issues.
- Researched client issues to resolve complaints promptly.
- Displayed exceptional people skills and maintained a calm demeanor during every phone call.
June 2014 San Francisco State University San Francisco, CA Bachelor of Science Computer Science
5 essentials of a top help desk support resume
This section will have all the information needed to contact you for a counselor interview. The standard goes: full name, city, state and ZIP code, followed by phone number and email address. Finally, add a professional website, LinkedIn profile, or any other professional networking profile.
This section is your introduction to the hiring manager or recruiter. Also called a professional summary , this is where you present your best skills and your related work experience for the help desk support position. In no more than five sentences, you will let the recruiter know: how long you have been in the industry, one or two professional accomplishments and your best job-relevant skills.
Highlight what you bring to the table with a stellar skills section. To create it, use the job description and match your skills to the ones the employer is looking for. In a bulleted list, create a balanced list of hard skills , like your ticketing system experience and diagnostic programs expertise, and soft skills , such as active listening and collaboration skills.
If this is your first job as help desk support, you can include transferable skills from other employment.
- Work history
Show your experience in the field by creating a clear work history that highlights your career achievements. Start by adding your employment in reverse-chronological order to showcase your experience in the field. Add the company names, locations and dates of employment. For every job, include a bulleted list of three measurable accomplishments, like the number of tickets assisted in a day, a collaborative initiative that improved requests assistance and how you successfully implemented a new process.
If this is your first job, you can include other relevant work experience , like volunteer experiences, community services, professional projects and more.
Use a bulleted list to create your education section. Include the educational institution’s name, the degree conferred and graduation year. Omit the graduation date if it was 10 years ago or more. You can include special training and certifications in this section or create a separate, optional, Certification section.
If you did not attend college, list your high school and any other post-high school course you’ve completed.
See why My Perfect Resume is a 5-star resume builder
Action words for a stand-out help desk support resume.
Use action words to strengthen your help desk support technician resume. Their directness not only saves precious resume space, but also add value to your skills and expertise. By combining these verbs with your measurable achievements, your resume could make a lasting impression.
Here’s a short list of action words for a help desk support resume:
Create a help desk support technician resume quickly and easily with the help of our Resume Builder . With editing tools and step-by-step guidance, you’ll be done in as little as 15 minutes. You can use our expert content suggestions and, once you’re satisfied with the product, download it in multiple formats. We have 800+ resume examples to help you create the perfect help desk support resume.
Top skills for a help desk support resume
Highlight what you can bring to the table with an eye-catching skills section. Create it by matching the required skills and traits to those that fit you.
Your skills might include the following:
- Desk support
- Ticketing systems
- Customer support
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
Certifications for a counselor resume
Continued education and training are key in the IT industry. If you are certified or are in the process of being certified, add your hard-earned education to your resume. Remember to include the expiry date or completion date, whichever applies to your particular certification.
There are several certification options for a help desk support resume, including:
- CompTIA Network+
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- CertifProf Help Desk Professional Certificate
- Microsoft 365: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Udemy IT Help Desk Professional
Pair your resume with a matching cover letter
Help desk support resume FAQ
1. how to write a help desk support technician resume position.
The first step to creating a help desk support technician resume is saving the job description. Always tailor your resume to the job description by using its keywords
Then, start with the five primary sections:
- Contact information
- Personal statement or professional summary
If you have additional information to include, create optional sections. For example:
- Certifications and licenses
- Professional memberships or associations
- Volunteer experience
Use the IT help desk support resume sample as a guide to build your resume. Create an effective resume quickly and easily with our Resume Builder. It provides step-by-step guidance and editable content suggestions.
2. How to write a cover letter for a help desk support resume?
A cover letter is a one-page document used to expand on your resume and connect with an employer on a human level. Use the cover letter to include important information that could require storytelling, like a project you’re proud of and could benefit the employer, and to take control of the narrative by addressing concerns, like a long period of unemployment.
If you’re new to the industry or seeking your first job, a cover letter can help present you as a great candidate by highlighting your transferable skills and commitment to the role.
If you’re not sure how to write a cover letter , here are a few tips.
- Use a business letter format, including salutation and closing.
- Create an eye-catching opening paragraph that includes your most valued skill.
- Explain why you would be a great hire in the body paragraphs.
- Restate why the hiring manager can’t pass up on you in the closing paragraph.
Our Cover Letter Builder can help you create a great cover letter in 15 minutes with step-by-step guidance and industry-specific expert suggestions.
3. How to make a help desk support resume with no experience?
When it comes to how to write a resume with no experience , think outside the box. You may lack formal experience, yet your skills, training and other types of experience can help you stand out as a candidate.
Take these steps into consideration when creating your help desk support resume:
- Focus on your skills — Create a thorough skills section with soft and hard skills relevant to the position and match those skills in the job description.
- Use relevant experiences for your work history — internships, volunteer work and personal projects.
- Highlight your education — include your formal education as well as any relevant courses and training.
- Always focus on the job description — Create a resume tailored to the requirements and wants of the employer.
- Include a cover letter — Don’t limit yourself to the resume. Expand on your skills and commitment by adding a thorough cover letter.
It is perfectly acceptable to use tools to build your resume, like our Resume Builder, which includes guidance and content suggestions according to the industry and your experience.
Do’s and don’ts for building a help desk support resume
- Use measurable achievements to describe your help desk support skills and experience.
- Use action words to make an impact on your help desk support resume.
- Tailor your resume to your target help desk support job.
- Use keywords from the job description throughout your help desk support resume.
- Format your help desk support resume so that it is easy to read by ATS software and human eyes.
- Lie about your help desk support experience and skills.
- Boast about your “incomparable” help desk support abilities.
- Include irrelevant personal information such as your ethnicity and age.
- Add skills and experience that do not pertain to a help desk support role.
- Forget to proofread. A help desk support resume with errors is unprofessional and will be discarded.
Top 4 tips for acing a help desk support interview
Research the company before your interview..
Learning more about the company will help you prepare for the interview and give you more confidence. Do your research through available channels like their company website, social media and news. If you know previous or current employees, reach out to them. This knowledge will show your potential employer interest, dedication and commitment — traits that hiring managers look for in every candidate.
Practice at home.
Prepare for possible interview scenarios by practicing an interview with the help of a friend or relative. Start by reviewing the most common interview questions, such as:
- Tell Me About a Time When You Were Forced to Think on Your Feet
- Why Should We Hire You Over Other Candidates?
- Why Did You Decide to Seek a Position in This Company?
- We Can Sometimes Identify a Small Problem and Fix It Before It Becomes a Major Problem. Give an Example(s) of How You Have Done This .
Research online for other possible interview questions , write down your answers and practice with your interview partner. Once you’re done, ask for feedback and brainstorm ways to improve your answers. Preparation will boost your confidence and chances of getting a callback for a second help desk support interview.
Pro tip: practice in front of a mirror. Remember to look at both your facial expressions and body language, which hiring managers will notice.
Prepare three to five questions to show your enthusiasm for the role, while learning more about the potential employer. Ask open-ended questions which will allow the interviewer to elaborate on their answer. Remember, you’re interviewing them as much as they’re interviewing you.
Get started with these examples or be inspired to create your own:
- Why did you choose to work for this company?
- What could you tell me about the company culture?
- What is the career path for this position?
- What training do you provide your support staff?
Gather your references.
Contact former managers and colleagues to be potential references as you start applying for counselor positions. Your potential references should be able to vouch for your work ethic and skills. Explain to them where you are in the process and let them know they could receive a phone call or email. Also, request at least two letters of recommendation for you.
If you’re applying for your first help desk support, you can request a reference from former professors, mentors or volunteer coordinators that can vouch for your skills.
Cover letter examples for the next step in your information technology career
- It Manager Cover Letter
CV examples for the next step in your information technology career
- Agile Project Manager CV
- Assistant Project Manager CV
- It Manager CV
- Systems Analyst CV
- Support Technician CV
- Project Leader CV
- Project Manager CV
- Project Officer CV
- Project Support Officer CV
- Technical Consultant CV
COVER LETTER BUILDER
- Toggle Button
Sample resume for a midlevel IT help desk professional
Does your IT help desk resume need some help? Showcase your technical, diagnostic and customer service skills to generate interest from employers, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. Get inspired with this sample resume for a midlevel help desk professional that Isaacs created below, and download the midlevel IT help desk professional resume template in Word.
Jobs for IT help desk specialists are projected to grow by 11% (or 88,500 jobs) from 2016 through 2026, which is higher than average, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). You'll find the highest level of employment for this job in the following states: California , Texas , New York , Florida , and Illinois ; and in the following metropolitan areas: New York City , Chicago , Dallas , Washington D.C. , and Atlanta .
As an IT help desk specialist, you can expect to earn a median wage of $52,810 per year, or $25.39 per hour, according to the BLS.
Apply to IT help desk jobs
Midlevel IT Help Desk Professional resume template
Jordan Smith Sometown, TX 75035 Home: (555) 555-1234 | [email protected] | LinkedIn URL
MULTI-CERTIFIED IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
Tier 1 Help Lines | Technical Support | User Training | Software/PC/LAN Troubleshooting
- MCDST, MOS and CompTIA A+ certified professional with four years of help desk experience providing software, hardware, client/server and networking technical support.
- Proven success working in high-volume, 24x7 technical call centers. Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- Consistently praised for communicating effectively with both technical and nontechnical users. Known for excellent problem-solving skills and patience in dealing with frustrated users.
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Hardware Configurations
- Offshore Team Collaboration
- Software Installs
- LAN Connectivity
- Problem Diagnosis
- Phone & Online Support
- Client/Server Models
- Preventive Maintenance
- User Training/Support
- Customer Service
- Complaint Handling
Process Flows & Call-Tracking Tools: ITIL incident management service processes; HEAT; Remedy; Zendesk; Freshdesk; Samanage; Desk.com Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access); VMware applications; Salesforce; anti-virus programs Browsers: Chrome; Safari; Firefox; MS Edge; IE; SeaMonkey Navigator; Opera Hardware: PCs, Laptops, Telephony Systems, Printers, Routers, Modems Networking: LAN & VPN/Remote Connectivity, TCP/IP Platforms: Windows, Unix, NetWare Servers, Citrix
ABC COMPANY — Sometown, TX Tier 1 Help Desk, 2015 to Present
- Routinely exceed call-handling goals, closing an average of 60 calls daily (25% above quota) with a 75% first-call resolution ratio and an average talk-time of 5.5 minutes -- well below 7-minute goal.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues. Excel in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and rectifying problems.
XYZ COMPANY — Sometown, TX Help Desk Technician, 2012 to 2015
- Partnered with Tier II and Tier III help desk peers based in the US, India and Brazil to resolve complex problems that required escalation. Provided detailed descriptions of issues in trouble ticket system and followed up diligently to ensure swift resolutions.
- Received "outstanding" ratings on performance reviews each year, with top marks in teamwork, customer service, communication skills and technical problem-solving.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) CompTIA A+
ABC COLLEGE — Sometown, TX Completed Courses in Computer Science and Liberal Arts
Get a resume review
People look to you for help when their systems aren't properly working, and when it comes to your job search, there are people you can reach out to for help too. Could your resume benefit from a QA assessment? Get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service . You'll get detailed feedback in two business days, including a review of your resume's appearance and content, and a prediction of a recruiter's first impression. It's a quick and easy way to upgrade your job search.
Most Helpful In Resumes
Nail Technician Resume Sample
By Martina Mascali, Monster Contributor
Recruiting Coordinator Resume Sample
Concierge resume sample.
By Venus Gentile, Monster Contributor
Interpreter Resume Sample
Two-column resume template.
By Camilla Andersson, Monster Contributor
- Resume Examples
- IT Help Desk
IT Help Desk Resume Example & Writing Guide
The obvious approach to writing an IT help desk resume might emphasize your IT expertise. But it would be a mistake to downplay the help role that places you on both sides of the customer service equation. A winning resume demonstrates awareness of business needs and the ability to meet them — in this case, your track record of achieving satisfaction for consumers and employers alike.
Resume builders can be a great help in creating such a resume. The job search resources at Resume.io, for example, include more than 350 occupation-specific writing guides with corresponding resume examples.
This step-by-step guide is backed by sample wording from an IT help desk resume you can adapt as you like. Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- What IT help desk professionals do and the job outlook
- Powering on — the right structure and the best format for your IT help desk resume
- Connecting with prospective employers in each resume section — header, profile, work history, education, and skills
- Layout and design tips for a dynamic visual impact
All the tips, tools, templates, and examples you need to learn how to write a resume in 2023
What does an IT help desk professional do?
Ever since computers became commonplace items barely three decades ago, consumers have gotten by knowing just enough as they need to about the hardware connections and software applications that keep our lives humming along at home and in the office. It all works like magic until suddenly it doesn’t.
Failing every DIY remedy that comes to mind — including “unplug and wait 10 seconds before plugging back in” — it’s reassuring to know IT help desk teams are standing by with the right diagnoses and fixes. The technical support expert who answers our phone call, online chat, or email, or greets us in person, is on the front lines of troubleshooting, helping to get our digital devices up and running again.
The range of problems handled by IT help desk staff vary by employer and industry. Some work for large software companies or tech support providers, advising clients that use business-specific programs. Others work in call centers, providing step-by-step practical assistance, or in retail settings where computer products are sold.
According to Glassdoor.com , the average salary for IT help desk technicians in the U.S. is $42,169 per year. This is comparable to the $43,454 annual income reported by Payscale.com .
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) indicates the median annual wage for computer user support specialists was $49,770 in May 2021. The BLS projects 9% job growth for these professionals between 2020 and 2030, consistent with the occupational average.
How to write an IT help desk resume
With efficiency being an attribute of IT help desk specialists, you might appreciate how efficient and orderly resumes are by design. Each of these essential components serves a vital purpose:
- Employment history section
- Education section
- Skills section
Economy of words is crucial so that your resume fits on one page. Strive for concise wording that’s precisely on-point. And make sure you incorporate the right keywords to prevent rejection by the applicant tracking systems (ATS) that many hiring organizations use to screen online document submissions.
The strongest keyword clues come from scrutinizing the advertised job requirements. This is also critical for customizing each version of your resume to the specific IT help desk hiring situation.
Find even more writing advice in Resume.io’s growing IT category: including IT manager resume example, IT director resume example, IT project manager resume example, information technology resume example , and IT specialist resume sample.
Choosing the best resume format for IT help desk professionals
Anyone with a straightforward job history in mostly employee positions is advised to use the chronological resume format. It’s the most common way to structure a resume by listing work experience highlights under employer headings, dated in reverse chronological order. Recruiters also prefer this easy-to-follow overview format.
A functional resume format enables you to emphasize specialized or transferable skills. A hybrid (combination) format allows even more flexibility.
There are 3 common resume formats: chronological, functional, and a combination. Here's how to choose the right one for you.
Your resume header should not be an afterthought. Don’t underestimate what an eye-pleasing design achieves off the top by visually putting your job application in a class of its own. For double the impact, use the same header on your cover letter.
As a personal branding label, the header leaves no doubt to whom your resume belongs. Its placement on the page, offset by white space, makes everything look more inviting to read. And by prominently displaying your contact information, the header makes it quick and easy for recruiters to get in touch with you.
Resume summary example
What does the hiring organization need most from the person filling this IT help desk position? An effective resume summary conveys immediately that you are the best person to meet those needs. By highlighting your most persuasive qualifications and personal qualities in that context, you create an immediate, direct connection with recruiters. That you’ve done your homework about the job and the employer will be obvious when you come across as a problem-solver, who offers valuable expertise.
Your resume summary — sometimes called the profile or personal statement — has a lot to say in a compressed space. It calls for concise and precise wording without selling yourself short. Use descriptive and dynamic action verbs , alongside ATS-beating keywords.
Below is an IT help desk resume sample summary you can customize.
Highly dynamic IT Help Desk Specialist experienced in providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication. Adept in troubleshooting complex issues and working to discover and implement real solutions.
Employment history sample
Organize your work experience highlights in a way that shows growth and achievement. Be specific and selective in showcasing directly relevant examples for each position held. Again, this overview of what you’ve accomplished and contributed should be custom-tailored to the hiring organization’s needs, suggesting how you could be part of its future success story.
Prospective employers are not interested in what you were responsible for, but what you actually did — especially the beneficial outcomes. Use facts and figures to quantify results that your efforts made possible — savings, efficiencies, and productivity gains, if not the number and diversity of customers served or tasks completed.
Below is an IT help desk employment history resume sample you can modify.
IT Help Desk Associate at Beeway Communications, New York July 2018 - July 2022
- Managed a successful on-boarding experience for new customers by working to determine how to best utilize Beeway's features and functionality to best serve their business.
- Diagnosed, troubleshot, and worked to resolve service issues.
- Answered incoming customer support calls and created detailed tickets to track and resolve issues.
- Worked with the rest of the IT department on upgrades and software roll-outs.
- Provided exceptional computer and technology support to organizations.
- Installed and configured software and hardware for end users.
IT Help Desk Technician at Nextone, New York October 2015 - June 2018
- Performed remote troubleshooting using diagnostic techniques and relevant questions.
- Worked with customers to determine and implement the best solutions for their issues.
- Provided accurate information on IT products and services.
- Identified and suggested helpful improvements in procedures.
- Performed follow-up calls and visits and updated customer statuses and information.
- Installed and configured laptops, PC's/desktops, printers, and peripherals.
IT help desk resume education example
The education section is where you list computer-related degrees or other post-secondary technical programs you’ve completed, in reverse chronological order, from highest to lowest level. Only list your high school in the absence of education higher than a bachelor’s degree.
Be sure to include relevant IT certifications , on-the-job training, and any other skills development programs. Also mention professional association memberships that offer opportunities for continuous learning and peer networking.
Below is the education section from an IT help desk resume you can modify.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Manhattan College, New York September 2010 - May 2014
- Graduated summa cum laude.
CV skills example
The technical abilities listed on your IT help desk CV should match the employer’s job posting. Double-check to make sure you’ve covered all those must-have hard skills , especially keywords. Besides being an ATS-proofing safeguard, it shows you are aware of employer priorities. That was the easy part. Now consider which soft skills are essential for IT help desk professionals to succeed in a customer service capacity, working independently or collaboratively.
Support.cc , a help desk software provider, outlines 10 soft skills that IT help desk professionals should have.
- Customers-come-first attitude
- Business awareness
- Adapt at time management
- Attention to detail
- Collaboration with others
- Willingness to learn
- Works well under stress
- Analytical mind
Check out an IT help desk CV sample for the skills section below.
- IT Troubleshooting
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Technical Help Desk Procedures
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Advanced Knowledge of Computer Operations
- Listening and Responding Skills
Resume layout and design
“Simple and spotless” provides the best assurance of an IT help desk resume that actually gets read. And that need not be synonymous with bland and boring. Just keep the layout, design, and formatting elements streamlined and uncluttered for a polished-looking page. Set the bar high for reading ease and eye appeal, from font choices and margin widths to the sparing use of graphic elements that never distract. And it should go without saying that a tech specialist’s resume is character-perfect and bug-free in every sense, with the final version saved as a PDF so it looks the same on every digital screen.
Spare yourself the hassle and uncertainty of DIY layout and design by using one of Resume.io’s field-tested resume templates. Just download a style you like after browsing our four design categories Then it’s a snap to customize with your own replacement text using our builder tool.
Key takeaways for an IT help desk resume
- As long as computer users are stymied on occasion by problems needing a pro’s attention, IT help desk employment growth will continue.
- Every IT help desk resume should be tailored to the specific job and employer’s needs, reflecting customer service skills and business awareness, as well as technical expertise.
- The recruiter’s posted job requirements are the best source for customizing your resume and including the right keywords to avoid ATS rejection.
- A simple but eye-pleasing layout and clean design elements are the keys to a reader-friendly resume page.
Beautiful ready-to-use resume templates
- Resumes Resume Builder Resume Templates Creative Resume Modern Resume Basic Resume Professional Resume Traditional Resume ATS Resume High School Student Resume Word Resume Resume Examples Resume Formats Hybrid Resume Functional Resume Chronological Resume How to Write a Resume Skills Summary --> Resume Objectives Work History List References Resume Skills
- Cover Letters Cover Letter Builder Cover Letter Templates Cover Letter Examples Cover Letter Formats How to Write a Cover Letter
- CV CV Templates
- Job Overviews
- Resources Career Guides How to Become
- Resume Builder
- Customer Service
Help Desk Technician
Help desk technician resume examples.
Help Desk Technicians provide support to end users by phone, on email or on site. The most successful resume samples for this job mention duties such as taking phone calls, answering to customer inquiries, diagnosing technical issues, running tests, troubleshooting equipment, and updating software. Based on our collection of resume examples, these professionals should demonstrate customer service orientation, strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to details, teamwork, and computer proficiency. Successful candidates hold at least a high school diploma and are offered on-the-job training.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Check our complete library of over 1000+ resume samples
Rate This Template:
- Featured in:
The best examples from thousands of real-world resumes
Handpicked by resume experts based on rigorous standards
Tailored for various backgrounds and experience levels
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Help Desk Technician Cover Letter .
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide .
Help Desk Technician Resume Samples
No results found
year in workforce
year at this job
Operated as a service point-of-contact for help desk. Assisted users by diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving support tickets.
- Provided daily technical support for e-mail, network connectivity, peripheral equipment, and system maintenance.
- Deployed, maintained and operated numerous devices such as PCs, data projectors, iPads, smartphones, and sound systems.
- Assisted in the installing and maintenance of the networking infrastructure. Helped transition wireless network from hot-spots to 100% signal coverage by installing and upgrading switches, APs and routing Cat5 cable.
years in workforce
years at this job
Served two key clients of Sutherland, one that manufactured electronic devices for the consumer market and one that manufactured electro-mechanical devices for the consumer market. Provided inbound callers and e-mailers with technical support on behalf of these clients. (All client names proprietary.)
- Provided sales representatives of client that manufactured electronic devices with technical support on Microsoft Outlook, printers, and network connections. Responded to inbound calls.
- Provided customers of client that manufactured electro-mechanical devices with technical support on these devices. Responded to inbound calls and e-mails.
- Consistently demonstrated comprehensive product knowledge and represented both of these key Sutherland clients enthusiastically and professionally.
- Successfully managed a demanding workload in responding to telephone calls and e-mails.
- Consistently provided superior quality, timely problem-solving to callers and e-mailers.
- Contributed to call center team productivity and customer satisfaction by serving as an escalation point for technical issues other help desk technicians were resolving for their callers.
- Earned a reputation for genuine desire to provide outstanding assistance to callers and for patience, always demonstrating empathy for the problems callers were facing, and the ability to effectively diffuse situations involving callers under pressure.
- Received a Five-Year Award for excellent service to Sutherland and its clients.
Computer Science And Mathematics
Senior Help Desk Technician
Provide technical and troubleshooting support to faculty, staff and students on hardware and software
- Researched and implemented new imaging processes for Windows 8 machines
- Led documentation efforts to ensure ease of access to critical information
- Handled 10+ technical/mission critical calls daily for 1500+ users and 500+ computers
Regulary provided efficient technical support over the phone and network
- Provided dial in support for 1100+ stores to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for dispatching and logging technical calls to the proper support areas.
- Managed multiple networking protocols, installed routers and configured IP addresses.
- Created training instructions on retrieving data, and shipping and tracking logs.
- Supervised daily retrieval of sales data.
IT Help Desk Technician
- Provided Macintosh, PC, printer, and networking end user technical support for law school students, faculty, and staff in person, via email, and via telephone
- Promptly logged and updated status and progress of projects in support ticketing systems
- Assisted supervisor as part of the interview committee to hire a fourth student Help Desk technician. Trained new hire from 09/2012-09/2013 in Help Desk systems, procedures, and etiquette
- Significantly improved to nearly 100% the likelihood of the Help Desk’s ability to provide a clean, freshly updated Macintosh or PC laptop for use as a loner or by supervisors at any given time
- Performed hardware and software troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation as required by supervisor, students, staff, or faculty
- Created and maintained all Help Desk forms and signage including 2012 and 2013 Macintosh and PC annual technology guides for students
- Assisted in daily maintenance and support of Law Library and Help Desk copiers, printers, and computers
months at this job
Digital Media Arts
Assist user with ADP Drive application from Account, Sales, Service and part functions.
- Installed and configured printer, workstation, scanner and point of sale devices.
- Created user manuals and provided technical support sessions for new employees.
- Setting up of conference facilities (video and tele-conference), and providing technical support.
Analyzed and troubleshot computer support problems as well as apply knowledge of software, hardware products and services to resolve problems of users.
- Implemented and tested new software as well as upgraded existing software.
- Provided second level support to internal help desk to solve user concerns with specific applications.
- Assisted in software selection and development of procedures provided support for software, printing, and network access issues.
Management Information Systems
Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/solutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone, face to face and remote desktop communication with end-users utilizing customer service techniques and strong communication skills
- Prioritized and escalate issues where required
- Installed operating systems, software, antivirus and patches, and peripherals for users to ensure optimal performance
- Provided technical training on hardware/software for new and existing users
- Created help desk documentation with step by step instructions on problem solving techniques
- Resolved technical problems with Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and other systems
Information Tech Specialist
Provide technical support to customers regarding service issues on telephone, email and through tickets
- Analyze and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Create help desk documentation with step by step instructions on problem resolving techniques.
- Managed and successfully assisted in creating and reactivating over two thousand six hundred different unclassified user accounts, along with two hundred classified user accounts. Processed over one thousand two hundred service desk trouble call tickets and coordinating with over ten various departments at Joint Base Lewis McCord's Network Enterprise Center.
- Maintained a Secret Clearance to obtain classified documents, and handle government equipment.
- Managed remedy system to create all, source of trouble ticket to satisfy customers tech issues.
- Responsible for over, one million dollar government equipment's such as computer laptops, printers, and scanners.
Worked as a contractor to EDS to support the ATF
- Installed and configured software and drivers
- Diagnosed and repaired Operating System problems.
- Administered user's rights, memberships, and access in Active Directory.
- Diagnosed and corrected first level networking issues.
- Diagnosed and corrected first level wireless networking issues.
- Diagnosed, assigned, and monitored hardware repairs.
High School Diploma
Created documentation and generated reports for all troubleshooting procedures, as well as common and reoccurring PC application, OS and hardware as well as final repairs for multiple clients.
- Worked with PC manufacturers to support and replace when necessary both warrantied and non-warrantied system hardware.
- Provide both level 1 and 2 support for on-site and remote clientele troubleshooting both application and OS related software issues.
- Application support includes Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office 365, Filemaker Pro, Cisco Call Manager, and Toshiba TopAccess.
- Responsible for setting up network print devices, which included setup both from a hardware perspective as well as configured devices on print servers and client side configuration.
- Provided end-user support on user-accounts using Active Directory to troubleshoot and reset passwords.
Main responsibilities included the day -to -day operations of the helpdesk.
- Hours of operation (7am-7pm) ran on a rotation schedule 7 days a week within the helpdesk staff.
Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions using Trackit, and maintained equipment inventory lists with excel.
Computer Networking Systems
- Closed over 800 job tickets using the Remedy ticketing system which also includes following up with costumers to ensure jobs were completed to their satisfaction
- Managed the work schedule for the night shift
- Imaged over 2000 computers to adhere to ACC Network baseline security measures
- Sent daily report to management to evaluate and acknowledge the previous day/nights events
- Trained incoming personnel on help desk responsibilities and security practices
- Created a continuity books that contains procedures for over 30 common help desk problems
Associate of Science
Provided Tier 1 support for hardware and software related issues
- Installed and configured hardware, including workstations, printers, phones, server UPSs, etc.
- Installed and configured various workstation software
- Interacted with hardware and software vendors to resolve issues
- Monitored server and device logs for unusual activity and reported suspicious traffic to management
- Created and maintained workstation documentation
- Maintained the IT asset database and tracked hardware
- Performed software updates and patches
Computer Network Specialist
Provide telephone or electronic 1st-level technical support for the determination, resolution, or escalation of technical problems related to Windows environments and Windows applications, electronic mail, enterprise applications and databases, security issues, desktop hardware/software, server hardware/software, and production equipment related issues.
- Troubleshoots problems using remote desktop control products where possible and documents all services provided
- Interacts with customers with a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department
- Uses verbal and written communications to demonstrate a customer-focused attitude when dealing with customers
- Uses the Support Center ticket database (Service Center) to open and track tickets
- Resolves problems at 1st level at least 60% of the time
- Escalate open tickets when necessary to a 2nd-level Technician
Associate of Applied Science
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Hands-on experience in responding, tracking, and following up to telephone, emails and end user requests for support
- Experienced with Remedy trouble ticketing System
- Create, update, monitor and assign Remedy tickets
Early Childhood Education
Provided Telecom help desk support via telephone communications with end-users
- Experience providing customer support in busy call center environments
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists
- Perform various administrative duties such as compile literature, prepare mailing labels and envelopes, and disburse via postal service
Distributed maintenance, repair, upgrades, enhancements, and configuration of hardware, software and operating systems in a networked environment.
- Performed complex technical analysis and work effectively in a team environment.
- Performed a microcomputer installation and maintenance and microcomputer software installation and configuration
- Supported client configuration, and network access in Microsoft or other systems
- Hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, and use of a wide range of COTS (Commercial Off-The Shelf) desktop software and hardware in a networked environment
- Identified issues relating to the use of technology that are affecting clients and advises appropriate personnel.
- Worked individually and within teams to develop solutions that improve the use of technology within Baltimore City Police Department
- Participated in department-wide projects such as hardware/software rollouts, office moves, etc.
International Studies / Economics
- Supervised a team of 5 student technicians
- Created and implemented tracking process to improve efficiency of trouble ticket processing
- Provided Disaster Recovery analysis and suggestions to Network Team, CIO, and VP's of College
- Interviewing various administrative business units regarding ongoing Disaster Recovery efforts
- Lead training sessions/enhancements for students, faculty, and staff
- Published training manuals for instructors to help them better understand instructional technology capabilities
- Produced instructional videos as visual aides to assist instructors in learning objectives
Provided help desk support to via telephone communications and remote desktop with end-users
- Performed diagnostics and trouble shooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues.
- Create help desk documentation with step by step instructions or techniques
- Experience with Active Directory
- Assist in the implementation of software along with performing software upgrades
Multi-vendor Help Desk Technician
- Supported multiple consumer vendors and provided multiple tiers of support.
- Troubleshooting involved all versions of windows and mac OS.
- Primary focus on advanced malware removals and resolving system performance problems.
- Large scope of support. Handling most all technical issues than can be resolved using remote utilities or phone support.
- Fast paced technical work. 3-5 remote sessions active at all times, 80+ calls daily.
Provide troubleshooting by accurately assessing the customer's product issue and utilizing the best avenue to resolve the problem.
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
- Providing computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Provide appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
Project Lead for the Shearers acquisition, responsible for connecting all five facilities to the Utz network.
- Spearhead the Technical Services website functionality using a desk.com layout.
- Create macros for analysts to construe data for writing reports.
- Orchestrate the setup of new computers for employees by formatting and installing the appropriate
- Provide technical support for over 800 employees troubleshooting printers, phones, computers, and
- Communicate with various 3rd party cable and telephone companies to resolve network connectivity
- Collaborate with Help Desk team by aiding in the resolution of new issues presented to the team.
Provided computer help desk support with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists in a training environment.
- Assisted in the roll-out of over 20 Desktop computer systems.
- Performed memory upgrades, re-installation of operating systems.
More Help Desk Technician Resumes
Help desk technician resume success stories, more jobhero resources, create your own professional resume in just minutes..
Try our resume builder today
IT Help Desk Support Resume Samples
The role of an IT Help Desk Support is to provide technical and troubleshooting assistance for issues pertaining to System hardware, software, mobile devices or other tools. A typical sample IT Help Desk Support Resume highlights duties such as – providing technical assistance through phone or email, performing remote troubleshooting service through diagnostic techniques, delivering effective solutions, providing accurate information on IT product and service, following up and updating customer information and status; installing computer peripherals and training computer users.
Some of the essential skills considered valuable by employers include –proven work experience, outstanding working knowledge of database, remote control, and office automation products; ability to diagnose and solve technical issues , a good understanding of tech products, mobile devices, and computer systems , and customer-oriented approach. The level of education varies based on employer, but most of the candidates hold a college degree in the relevant subject.
- Resume Samples
- IT Help Desk Support
Junior IT Help Desk Support Resume
Objective : Junior IT Help Desk Support professional with 4 years of experience is seeking to work as an IT Business Analyst in a challenging and professional environment and allowing expansion in areas of expertise or other domains of Technology.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer, Problem Solving: Troubleshooting Network Problems, Internet Connection Issues, Printer Connection Errors, And Login Problems Hardware/Software: Changed And Replaced Various Computer Components.
- Assisted in determining requirements and developing plans to ensure smooth installation and documentation of new software and applications.
- Performed analysis/troubleshooting of pcs peripheral devices including printers.
- Performed scans on PCs ensuring network devices are 100% compliant with latest security patches.
- Scheduled, tracked and deployed Windows 7 to over 250 desktops for employees on the network.
- Performed capture and restore of users profiles using Microsoft System Configuration Management (SCCM).
- Installed software applications manually and through SCCM on desktops.
- Created a developing knowledge base of common user issues, descriptions and resolutions.
- Researched and implemented wireless presentation prototypes for use by executives.
- Repaired computers, laptops, and networks, with knowledge of all the hardware and software involved in a dormitory environment.
Senior IT Help Desk Support Resume
Summary : Senior IT Help Desk Support professional with 8 plus years of experience is looking for a position where I can use my experience and knowledge of new IT methodologies to provide quality customer service for the growth and success of the company.
Skills : CP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DNS And Network Management Tools, Ticketing System, CISCO Routers And WAN Communication Protocols, Excellent Software And Hardware Computer Knowledge, Effective Time Management And Prioritization, Team Working, Effective Team Dynamics.
- Providing the support for all help desk related task including answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and troubleshooting printer issues and resolving difficulties
- Answering, evaluating and prioritizing the incoming telephone, voicemail, email, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies across a global company.
- Configuring and installing the Windows workstations and Macintosh operating systems in response to the demands of a complex network design.
- Accessing the software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQs resources on the intranet to assist with end users issues.
- Installing, certifying and troubleshooting the campus and remote-campus network cabling infrastructure including, a wide variety of local area network equipment and software.
- Training the end-users on the use and features of the various operating systems and applications on various platforms.
- Demonstrating the customer service skills, such as actively listening to customers in order to understand each issue and situation, providing proper follow-up and status updates.
IT Help Desk Support Resume
Headline : Great Customer Service Skills. Detail oriented and highly energetic IT Help Desk Support professional with 5 plus years of experience in the IT domain is seeking a position with a reputable company where I can utilize my education and training to go further in technology.
Skills : Customer Service, IT, SEO, Inside Sales And Support, Public Speaking, Business To Business Sales, Public Trust Clearance , Remedy, CRM, Website Design, Microsoft Office
- Assisted and supported the IT service desk for Chicago Public Schools, Charter, and Contractors. Provided quality customer service to clients.
- Used active directory to unlock and reset windows passwords, created user accounts and assigned passwords, group policies, created and reserved static IP address through DHCP server tools, bound clients through VPN.
- Provided support for go-live date for the POS system, software deployment, installation, upgrading, user support, hardware repair, malfunction troubleshooting, reports.
- Worked with the configuration of USB devices and new monitors, new registers and peripheral devices, LAN, created service request tickets on footprints and escalated the unresolved issues.
- Demonstrated the ability to analyze, develop and implement technological solutions using software, client/server architectures, databases, and Microsoft Excel advanced functions.
- Assisted the users with the installation and configuration of desktop/laptop computers and peripheral equipment and software within established standards.
- Worked with infrastructure staff to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Worked with vendor support to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment, software and IT related hardware.
Jr. IT Help Desk Support Resume
Objective : IT Help Desk Support is responsible for responding to customers’ technical needs. This includes assisting them with any issues with their systems, including hardware, software and network configurations. This role is responsible for managing the IT support center, including a range of support services and their associated costs.
Skills : Active Directory, Imaging, JIRA, MAC, Maintenance
- Responsible to resolve queries of customers through e-mail, phone, and chat within established TAT.
- Managing and taking ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues.
- Recognizing the problems outside the CHD environment and escalating to the respective functional support groups.
- Using the appropriate tools to document all pertinent details of support inquiries: HP Service Manager Ticketing System, Outlook, PHI Tracking Tool, etc.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and assimilate quickly to product enhancements and releases.
- Understanding and complying with security and support policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading the mission-critical PC and MAC computers, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Troubleshooting, installing and upgrading the software applications and operating systems on network attached computers.
- Installing the computer peripherals and setup software and the operating system to allow computers to connect to the network and computing resources.
IT Help Desk Support Technician Resume
Objective : Junior IT Help Desk Support professional with 2 years of experience is seeking to obtain a position utilizing my strong technical background with an emphasis on high performance.
Skills : Hardware: Desktop And Laptops, Printers: Lexmark And HP LaserJet, Software: MS Office And Active Directory, Operating System: Server 2012 And Windows7, Mail: Lotus Notes And Exchange, Ticket Tracking: Remedy And ServiceNow, Main Frame: AS400, Citrix And Feps, Provided Both Hardware And Software Technical Support
- Created and escalated the incidents, and service requests influenced by ITIL in heat ticketing system.
- Supported and troubleshoot Office 365 migration for internal and remote users with their corporate devices and mobile phones.
- Triaged and begin the critical incident process for IT infrastructure and service outages.
- Supported locations all over the US as well as locations in Canada, Mexico, and offshore locations such as Kochi India.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls from the healthcare provider community.
- Ensured calls are handled completely and professionally. Properly documented each call and provided resolution within 24 hours.
- Escalated the calls as required by program guidelines. Interacted with all team levels and participated in the communication, maintenance, and changes in new and current program materials.
- Provided prompt and accurate responses according to service level agreements.
- Proactively identified the opportunities to improve upon existing process flows.
IT Help Desk Support II Resume
Headline : IT Help Desk Support professional with 5 plus years of experience is seeking to contribute to the overall success of a company in a position of diverse responsibility which, requires strong organizational, planning, problem-solving and follow-through skills.
Skills : Networking: Internet Protocols, Routing Protocols, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Web Servers, Technical Troubleshooting, Hardware Configurations. Offshore Team Collaboration, Software Installs, Preventive Maintenance, User Support, Technical Support, Customer Service.
- Assisted with setup, structuring and support of the service desk after bringing it back in-house to assist 500 local, national and global internal users with basic troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Installed and set up, repaired desktops/laptops for the upgrade, replacement, maintenance.
- Used Team Viewer to remote into users PC for desktop support, hardware troubleshooting (laptops/PCs/printers, subway POS), test software releases, installations, error resolutions, LAN configuration, back up, imaging, restoring, clearing cache, tune-up PC.
- Created restoration points, input tickets into footprints and documentation, incident tickets and description for training purposes, backups, recoveries.
- Acted as a liaison between desktop support and technical support team to get users issues resolved promptly, participated in customer/employees technical troubleshooting through calls.
- Responsible for assisting employees with iPhone email setup and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for shipping out and receiving/documenting newly received equipment for the entire department.
IT Help Desk Technician Resume
Objective : IT Help Desk Support with 3 plus years of experience in the IT domain. Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong technological and interpersonal skills. Solves problems quickly, resolves conflicts and meet deadlines while working independently or with a team. Ambitious and eager to learn to prove to be a positive asset to your organization.
Skills : Hardware: Desktop And Laptops, Printers: Lexmark And HP LaserJet, Software: MS Office And Active Directory, Operating System: Server 2012 And Windows7, Mail: Lotus Notes And Exchange.
- Provided internal tier one support for the hardware and software issues of over 25,000 associates in branches and back offices across a 16 state footprint.
- Troubleshoot and corrected the issues with hardware, OS software, and applications.
- Resolved issues such as no internet, networking connectivity, printer and new pc installations.
- Acted as initial point of contact for user support calls to the IT service desk such that all calls are logged correctly and promptly allocated appropriately within the IT team.
- Provided first-line technical support when handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to calls whenever possible.
- Provided an ad-hoc service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving systems problems.
- Carried out a prescribed program of system performance monitoring, measurement, management, and capacity planning for computer systems, to support a pro-active approach to meeting changing system demands.
- Assisted in the maintenance of the service desk knowledge base.
IT Help Desk Support (Intern) Resume
Objective : IT Help Desk Support professional with 2 plus years of experience is looking to obtain a challenging position in a fast-paced environment that will allow me to extend my skills in communication with customers, organization, and leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Office Management, IT Management, Customer Service, Investigations, Windows 7, Windows 10, Networking And Office
- Unlocking the user accounts and resetting the passwords, performing troubleshooting duties for end users.
- Verifying and maintaining the user accounts through active directory, issued SQL hot ids for qualified users.
- Remotely troubleshooting and diagnosing the user laptop and desktop computers by using Dameware, directing the users on self-diagnosis.
- Remotely pushed software to user computer by using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), pushed various software applications (Adobe, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office).
- Navigating through various mainframes to keep user accounts current and functioning.
- Receiving an average of thirty-three calls a day, document each call and incident through service now ticketing system.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and ensuring the timely completion of internal and external help desk tickets.
- Examining and resolving the customers’ and corporate and store employees’ issues.
Summary : Detail-oriented IT Help Desk Support professional with 10 plus years of experience in the most popular systems support. Highly motivated and committed to maintaining a business technical progress with integrity. Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
Skills : Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, CompTIA A+, Computer Hardware, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 10, Zebra Printers, HP Printers, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Phone, Android Tablets, Android Phones, Helpdesk Support, Red Prairie Warehouse Management Software, Lansweeper, Casezilla Ticket Software, Footprints Ticket Software, AirWatch, Samsung Knox
- Handling IT help desk support with a positive attitude towards technical problems with software, passwords, network drives, company websites, hardware(pc, mobile devices, desk phones).
- Utilizing administrative rights for software help(repair, recovery, upgrade, access), network access, global access, and remote connection.
- Checking (called and/or e-mailed) with users on tickets that were escalated to company support groups.
- Communicating with the company support groups to update, expedite resolution of a ticket, and resolve tickets.
- Creating and managing users via Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, I3 phone system (SIP stations), Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Configuring and installing the hardware and software and determining any associated issues.
- Troubleshooting the VoIP phone technologies such as ShoreTel, Cisco, and Etherspeak.
- Providing support for employees across the company.
- Troubleshooting printers, network, and computer issues.
Summary : IT Help Desk Support professional with over 7 plus years of experience in the IT industry working in several different areas including IT support, computer and electronics repair/maintenance, end-user training, and Microsoft Active Directory user administration. I am an outgoing, customer-service oriented team player that enjoys working with people. I am also fluent in both Spanish and English.
Skills : IT, Hardware, Hardware, Spanish, English, Active Directory, Active Directory, Electronics, Windows, Printers
- Provided technical support to customers via telephone, email, remote connection, personal assistant, and through SCSM ticketing system.
- Helped customers identify and resolve issues regarding general computer problems, printing, internet access, emails, network drives, remote connections, smartphone settings, etc.
- Responsible for applying windows and anti-virus updates to computers and servers in the high-security area.
- Created help desk documentation with step by step instructions on how to resolve some of the most common computer problems.
- Responsible for diagnosing and repairing circuit boards for industrial printing equipment, computer motherboards, and any other malfunctioning electrical equipment in need of service.
- Print server administrator, install or uninstall printers, clean errors, updated printer drivers.
- Responsible to prepare new equipment for new hiring even from a fresh load of windows and programs or multiple setups of computers with Acronis to load images.
- Prioritized and responded to help desk tickets using proper recording practices.
- Assisted with laptop and mobile device set-up, imaging, and installation, as required.
Table of Contents
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
The World's Smartest Resume Builder
Home Resume Examples Help Desk Resume
Help Desk Resume Sample
December 16, 2020 | By the Resume Genius Team | Reviewed by Samuel Johns, CPRW
Help desk agents need great technical skills to resolve hardware and software issues as well as great interpersonal skills to courteously deal with users. Learn how to present your skills, experience, and certifications with our help desk resume sample.
Looking for a different template style? Browse our complete resume template library .
Examples Related to a Help Desk Resume
- Help Desk Cover Letter
Technical Support Resume
- IT Project Manager Resume
Help Desk Resume Template (Text Format)
Remember to choose the best resume format for your professional background .
IT Help Desk Specialist with 6+ years of hands-on experience delivering technical support, managing IT operations, and supporting users with a variety of technical issues. Skilled in aligning end-user needs with long- term resolutions to complex IT challenges.
IT Help Desk Specialist, Fargo, ND / August 2016–present
- Conduct troubleshooting to resolve IT-related and application issues for 2,000+ users
- Consistently meet call handling goals by closing an average of 47 calls per day with an 80% first call resolution ratio
- Developed and implemented an efficient ticketing system to monitor incoming service desk tickets, track incidents, and troubleshoot issues
- Provide clients with information on available upgrades and troubleshoot computer-related problems for internal and external clients
- Administer all aspects of active directory group policy such as creating and managing end-user accounts using active directory
TIE NATIONAL, LLC.
IT Help Desk Specialist, Aurora, IL / July 2013–August 2016
- Diagnosed and resolved a range of software, hardware, and connectivity issues while delivering technical training on hardware/software to end-users
- Acted as a single point-of-contact for managing telecommunications, data networking, and other technology services from installation to maintenance
- Delivered IT support to multi-million dollar corporations and franchises remotely and by dispatching subcontractors into the field
- Grew franchise account base by 20%, working directly with franchise owners
- Repaired emergency networking issues with 24/7 remote support to avoid potential loss of revenue for franchises and corporations
LOS MEDANOS JUNIOR COLLEGE, Pittsburgh, CA
Associate of Computer Science, May 2011
- Honors: cum laude (GPA: 3.6/4.0)
• Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) • Proficient in helpdesk ticket system such as Service Now, Remedy, and Manage Engine • Understanding of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN technologies
How to write a help desk resume
Learning how to put together a resume for the specific job(s) you want will help you land more interviews.
If you can maintain a courteous attitude while troubleshooting customers’ technical issues, you’re a great match for a help desk support job.
But first, you need to present your qualifications in a well-written resume to show employers you‘re what they’re looking for.
Unsure how to write a help desk resume? Follow these three tips to write a help desk resume that’s sure to get noticed:
Highlight your help desk resume skills
As part of a help desk support team, you’ll spend your time offering technical support to customers. So advanced computer skills are needed to use software and perform diagnostics.
You should have a good mix of hard and soft skills to help customers resolve technical issues. To show employers you meet their requirements, your relevant technical skills should be highlighted in your resume skills section .
Because this is a service-oriented role, prove you’re a well-rounded candidate by emphasizing any customer service skills you’ve picked up in past roles. For example, patience and communication skills complement your technical training.
Here’s a list of key help desk resume skills:
- Time management skills
- People skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Help desk reporting systems
- Web support
- Software upgrades
- Diagnosing software issues
- Portal server software ( Apache HTTP Server )
- Operating systems ( Microsoft Windows Server , Linux , and Oracle Solaris )
- Program testing software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software ( Salesforce )
- Project management software ( Microsoft SharePoint , Microsoft Project, and Confluence )
Open with a strong help desk resume summary
As long as there are customers, there’s always a need for help desk support staff. But you can expect many others with an IT or computer science degree to be vying for the same position. So lead with a strong resume summary to ensure your job application gets shortlisted for an interview.
This section of your resume summarizes your qualifications, aligning your skills and experiences to the job to make employers interested in learning more about you.
Keep it clear and concise, including only relevant information and emphasizing your most outstanding accomplishments from similar roles.
Here’s an effective help desk resume summary example:
IT Help Desk Specialist with 6+ years of hands-on experience delivering technical support, managing IT operations, and supporting users with a variety of technical issues. Skilled in aligning end-user needs with long-term resolutions to complex IT challenges.
Pair your resume with a strong help desk cover letter
To ensure your job application leaves a lasting impression on a hiring manager, write an outstanding help desk cover letter to further explain why you’re the perfect person for the job.
Here’s how to write a strong help desk cover letter :
- Use standard cover letter formatting : A conventional cover letter includes an introduction, at least two body paragraphs, and a conclusion
- Express excitement for the opportunity: Employers want to work with people who are genuinely happy to be there because job satisfaction translates to a good work ethic and high productivity
- Avoid wordiness: the best cover letters are usually 200–350 words in length
- Include an impressive accomplishment that highlights key help desk skills. For example, resolved an average of 47 customer queries per day.
More Help Desk Resumes, Cover Letters, & CVs:
- Computer Technician Resume
- Cyber Security Resume
- Data Engineer Resume
- Database Administrator Resume
- Desktop Support Resume
- Entry Level Cyber Security Resume
- Entry Level Help Desk Resume
- IT Director Resume
- Cyber Security Cover Letter
- Data Scientist Cover Letter
- Information Technology (IT) Cover Letter
- IT Project Manager Cover Letter
- System Administrator Cover Letter
- Technical Cover Letter
Click to rate this article
54+ Resume Objective Examples & Writing Help
October 20, 2022 | By Aaron Case, CPRW
How to Make a Resume for a Job in 2023
February 3, 2023 | By Conrad Benz
45+ Resume Summary Examples (& How to Write)
January 27, 2022 | By Conrad Benz
30+ Best Resume Tips to Help You Land a Job
August 18, 2022 | By Conrad Benz
112+ Job Skills for Your Resume: List & Examples
December 21, 2022 | By Corissa Peterson
Resume Paper: 5+ Best Resume Paper Types
February 16, 2022 | By Nick Herschel
The Best Resume Format in 2023
February 3, 2023 | By Ida Pettersson
- Resume Templates
February 4, 2023 | By Geoffrey Scott, CPRW
- Resume Builder
- Resume Examples
- How to Make a Resume
- Resume Format
- Resume Summary Generator
- Resume Help
Cover Letter Tools
- Cover Letter Builder
- Cover Letter Templates
- Cover Letter Examples
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- Cover Letter Format
- Cover Letter Help
- What Is a CV?
- How to Write a CV
- CV Templates
- CV Examples
- Thank You Note Samples & Templates
- Resignation Letter Samples
- Letter of Recommendation Templates
- Business Letter Formats
- Career Advice
- Forgot Password
- Terms & Conditions
© 2023, Sonaga Tech Limited. All rights reserved
ResumeGenius.com is owned and operated by Sonaga Tech Limited, Hamilton, Zweigniederlassung Luzern with offices in Luzern Switzerland.
- Project Administrator Medical Director Neurologist Theatre Nurse Photographer Taper Real Estate Agent Cashier Store Manager Assistant Professor View All
- Stock Associate Production Worker Casual Mailhandler Service Coordinators Behavior Specialist Program Assistant View All
IT Help Desk Support Resume Example
When writing a IT Help Desk Support Resume remember to include your relevant work history and skills according to the job you are applying for. Whether you're seeking an entry-level position or have been in your career for a few years, exposing your relevant achievements in your resume can allow you to stand out and get that job interview.
This resume example is a great representation of what a hiring manager is looking for in a IT Help Desk Support Resume. Feel free to use this example for reference as you create your own resume or use this easy resume builder that will guide you through every step of your building your resume in just a few minutes.
Here is the IT Help Desk Support Resume example:
3809 Jett Lane
El Segundo, CA 90245
Job Objective Seeking a position as IT Help Desk Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in a Helpdesk environment
- Proficient in including experience using ticket tracking system, MS Office suite and MS Outlook
- Skilled in using remote desktop and a related remote desktop control application
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and related applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven ability to troubleshoot PC applications and networking-related problems
IT Help Desk Support, August 2005 – Present
Teksystems, Inc., El Segundo, CA
- Troubleshot hardware, software, and network problems over phone.
- Provided on-site simultaneous support to multiple users in diverse locations.
- Monitored and reported on incoming phone calls, issues, and resolutions.
- Prepared reports for a variety of corporate systems and programs.
- Provided training to users on software and hardware components.
- Administered installation of Personal Computers; software and peripherals.
IT Help Desk Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Pomeroy IT Solutions, El Segundo, CA
- Responded and recorded calls and emails related to Computer Support issues.
- Resolved software installations, updates, and licensing issues.
- Ensured to track all the issued hardware and software inventories.
- Managed to resolve hardware and software issues through communications.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, William Carey College, Mississippi, MS
IT Help Desk Support Resume
1 file(s) Download
- 1.0.0 Version
- 469 Download
- 1 File Count
- March 1, 2023 Create Date
- March 1, 2023 Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accenture Analyst Resume Examples
- Access Control Specialist Resume Examples
- Agile Project Manager Resume Examples
- Agile Scrum Master Resume Examples
- Application Consultant Resume Examples
- Applications Specialist Resume Examples
- ArcGIS Analyst Resume Examples
- AS400 Computer Operator Resume Examples
- AS400 ISeries Administrator Resume Examples
- Assistant Site Manager Resume Examples
- Availability Manager Resume Examples
- Blackboard Administrator Resume Examples
- Chief Innovation Officer Resume Examples
- Chief Technology Officer Resume Examples
- CIA Analyst Resume Examples
Looking for professional IT Help Desk Support Rep resume examples? LiveCareer provides examples with the best format, template & keyword options. View now!
Reduced downtime for 300+ machines by 22% by scheduling and performing regular maintenance of hardware and software. Help Desk Technician.
Do's and don'ts for building a help desk support resume · Lie about your help desk support experience and skills. · Boast about your “incomparable” help desk
Does your help desk resume need help? Showcase technical, diagnostic and customer service skills to generate interest. Get inspired with this sample.
CV skills example · Customers-come-first attitude · Business awareness · Adapt at time management · Attention to detail · Collaboration with others · Patience
Find the best Help Desk Support resume examples to help improve your resume. Each resume is hand-picked from our database of real resumes.
Help Desk Technicians provide support to end users by phone, on email or on site. The most successful resume samples for this job mention duties such as taking
Headline : Great Customer Service Skills. Detail oriented and highly energetic IT Help Desk Support professional with 5 plus years of experience in the IT
Highlight your help desk resume skills ... As part of a help desk support team, you'll spend your time offering technical support to customers. So
Here is the IT Help Desk Support Resume example: · Remarkable experience working in a Helpdesk environment · Proficient in including experience using ticket