How to download a Prezi presentation?
You can download a Prezi presentation with the Prezi Desktop App. Follow these steps;
- Launch the Prezi Desktop App.
- Find the Prezi to download.
- Click on the three dots icon (this will open a new tab with the Prezi Card)
- Click on the download Prezi button on the export section.
- Choose between Presenting on Windows or Mac.
- Click on export and choose where to save the Prezi on your computer.
There is also the possibility to sync your Prezi Desktop App with the cloud account. In this way, you won’t have your Prezi downloaded, but you will be able to present and edit offline.
New! Free Prezi Tutorial. Learn Prezi with Certified Expert and Award Winner Pablo Povarchik. Learn More
How to download a presentation from Prezi?
How to download a presentation from Prezi NEXT?
Thanks getting back…So do I have to upgrade my account to PREZI PLUS as my licenses is Pro(PREZI Classic) and Basic (PREZI NEXT)…
It is weird my PREZI NEXT license still in basic status but the PREZI CLASSIC one is pro already.
So it is impossible to download a presentation in NEXT without buying the PRO account? In Classic you could not edit, but you could present. Is this rightly understood?
I’ve updated your Prezi Next account to Premium. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I used to export my classics to a showable presentation file that I could use if my internet-connection was bad. But this feature has disappeared in the free version? So sad that you destroy your product, this means that NEXT will be completely worthless if I don’t go PRO. But I guess that is what you want all the way, to force us to choose the PRO version by taking away features in the “new improved version”.
Old Public license holders still have access to exporting portable prezis in Prezi Classic, but this feature is not available with either Basic licenses (Prezi Next) or newer Public licenses (Prezi Classic). Sorry for any inconvenience.
Excuse me Vera. How can export a prezi file from my Prezi Next for offline presentation? Before I make this always with Prezi Classic. I need this… Thks
@Gianpiero_Strisciugl Exporting a downloaded presentation is only possible through the Prezi Next desktop application. To access the desktop app, you need a Prezi Next Plus license. I hope it helps!
Sorry, how to download my prezi in prezi next?
Please see @Vanda ’s reply above.
I agree with @Olof_Brandt This is a really disappointing feature of Prezi Next. I have spent hours on two Prezis in particular that I’ll be using later in the week. I was used to being able to download the Prezi before I left town only to find this feature was unavailable with Prezi Next. I am not sure if the place I will be presenting will have appropriate wifi. With just a couple of days until the presentation, I’m left in a bind. Not sure why going to a newer version helps if it loses the functionality I enjoyed before. I have loved using Prezi in the past. This will not make me more likely to use it in the future based on current subscription rates.
Why don’t I have the option to download my presentation? I have a Prezi Plus account… Also why is there no way to get in contact with Prezi about this?? Very disappointed at the moment.
Exporting a presentation as a standalone file is only possible from the desktop application. Please open your Prezi Next desktop app and follow the steps of this article .
As for submitting a help request, based on your license type you should be able to reach out to our Premium Support Team. We’ll have a look into this issue and fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we’re very sorry for any inconvenience!
I can download a Prezi Classic Presentation as Educational account, but not a Prezi Next Presentation…We don’t allways have Wlan in the school and I want to be sure, that I can do my lesson without problems!
Downloading a presentation as a portable presentation or a PDF file is possible with a Plus or Edu Plus license in Prezi Next.
I am a longtime Prezi user (edu account). The change to Next has been challenging, but I understand it was inevitable because of the imminent demise of Flash. However, I cannot understand the policy changes made unilaterally and without informing users. I am referring specifically to the restrictions to downloading Prezis. I have a meeting in Mexico in a few days and have two Prezi Next presentations I have been working on. Never mind the multiple system crashes due to the hogging of resources… But when I finished one of the Prezis and went to download it to install into my pen drive, I find that I cannot do that unless I upgrade to Edu Plus. In the past I loved Prezi so much that I would have upgraded. But not now. There is still a lot of debugging to be done, features to be reinstated or retooled and the unexpected policy changes are too much as is, without having to pay for what was a free service. As a consumer, I am angry and disappointed. With my cooler, MBA hat on, I am puzzled why you did not plan out a better strategy, such as giving all Classic users a free automatic trial of all the plus features, stating clearly the losses if the upgrade was not made at the end of the trial period. I for one, would have upgraded. What a shame that such a great product will not survive the tech changes, not bc of the tech, but bc of bad policy implementation… Such is the rise and fall of businesses I guess.
We understand that those of you who began using Prezi Classic might miss some features that were included in the old license packages. Please note that with the release of Prezi Next, the new licenses don’t exactly mirror the features of their pairs in Prezi Classic. Please also note that since November 2015, the free portable presentation download possibility was discontinued in Prezi Classic, as well, only users registering before this date could keep this feature without upgrading.
We are sorry if it caused any confusion or put extra work on your shoulders. On our new pricing page , you can get an overview of what the new feature packages look like or you can also take a look at this article providing further insight into all the licenses.
- EXPLORE Coupons Tech Help Pro Random Article About Us Quizzes Contribute Train Your Brain Game Improve Your English Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Quizzes New
- Train Your Brain New
- Improve Your English New
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Easy Ways to Help
- Approve Questions
- Fix Spelling
- More Things to Try...
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
- Log in / Sign up
- Presentation Software
How to Save a Prezi
Last Updated: September 15, 2021
This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Darlene Antonelli, MA . Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. She earned an MA in Writing from Rowan University in 2012 and wrote her thesis on online communities and the personalities curated in such communities. This article has been viewed 17,891 times. Learn more...
With Prezi, you can create and share presentations online that aren't limited by features available in Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint. However, you generally need an internet connection to use and save a Prezi to the cloud. This wikiHow will teach you how you can save a Prezi to your computer so you can use it without connection to the internet.
- You need a paid account in order to use the Prezi desktop app and download a Prezi to your computer.
- Click Get Started or log in to continue.
- A free, or basic, account cannot download or use the Prezi desktop application.
- You'll be directed to your dashboard where you can manage existing presentations as well as create new ones.
- Located above your Prezi, on the left side of the screen, is a cloud icon. A check mark inside the cloud icon means your presentation has been saved. A rotating circle of arrows means it is currently saving. To force a cloud-save, go to ☰ > Save.
- You can also click Export to PDF instead to save the file as a PDF instead of an EXE or ZIP.  X Research source
You might also like.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/GCbSMZibdXI?t=30
- ↑ https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003499053-Exporting-a-presentation-to-PDF
- ↑ https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003498653-Downloading-a-presentation
About This Article
1. Go to https://prezi.com . 2. Sign in or create an account. 3. Download the Prezi desktop app. 4. Log in. 5. Create a new presentation or select an existing one. 6. Go to your dashboard. 7. Click the three-dot menu icon in the bottom right corner of the presentation thumbnail you want to download. 8. Click Download . 9. Choose where you want to save the presentation and click OK . Did this summary help you? Yes No
- Send fan mail to authors
Is this article up to date?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
Keep up with tech in just 5 minutes a week!
- $ 0.00 0 items
How to Download All Images from a Prezi
Have you ever wanted to download images or videos from your Prezi onto your computer?
Since the launch of Prezi, it has always been quite difficult to download of the original images or videos that you’ve already inserted into your presentation.
However with the launch of Prezi Next, extracting and download images (or videos) from your own or even someone else’s presentation is quite simple.
In fact I don’t think it can get any easier than this!
However there are various options, as it largely depends on whether you need all images, a single image, video or even content from someone else’s Prezi.
So let’s look at all the different options for downloading content from a Prezi and see which one is suitable for you:
Method 1 – Download All Content (images + videos) from Your Own Prezi
This first method is great if you need to download all the images and videos from your own Prezi.
It also works for both Prezi Classic and Prezi Next presentations (they both have separate Desktop App, or you can also convert your Prezi Classic to Prezi Next and use the method below.)
NB: If you only need to download 1 or a few images, then consider using the second method, as that is much faster!
But if you need all the content, then do it like this: 1) Open the Prezi Desktop App (example created in Prezi Next and Windows operating system)
2) Find your presentation and export it as a Portable Prezi
3) Find the .exe file you just exported, right-click on the file and choose “Extract to “Prezi WIN YOUR_PREZI_NAME
This will create a new folder with all the Prezi content inside.
4) Inside that new folder, navigate to \contents.portable\images
5) and voila! Absolutely all the media content from your Prezi is listed in this folder:
Method 2 – Download Images One-by-One from an Online Prezi Presentation (Also Works if The Prezi is Not Yours)
(if your Prezi is private, you should use the method described in the previous section with Prezi Desktop)
If your Prezi is public, do it like this:
1) Go to the public URL of your Prezi like this: https://prezi.com/p/bt3mljrsxrgf/
You might want to log-out if you are viewing your own Prezi (because it will open in edit view, instead of presentation view which we need), or use the incognito tab.
2) On the new Prezi URL, there is also an Outline section, where all slides are shown as static images.
Simply scroll down and find a slide which includes the images(s) you are looking for.
3) You’ll be taken to a new page which includes the overview of the slide…
however when you scroll down further, you’ll also see the section named “Visuals” with all the images used on that slide in full size.
Right click on the image you need, and depending on your web browser, you’ll an option to download the original image like this (Chrome)
Download Just the Background Image of Your Online Prezi (Inside the Edit Mode – for Advanced Users)
Sometimes you just might want to download the original full-size background image of your Prezi presentation.
You can use both of the above methods for achieving this, however this trick is for the lazy people, because there is no need to leave the edit mode of your Prezi…
Do it like this: 1) inside your Prezi edit mode, click on Style menu
2) hover over the Background area and make a right-click
3) then choose “Inspect” (In Chrome – might be different in other browsers)
4) Click on the DIV with the class= sc-hizQCF dlQVah
5) This will reveal the URL to the full background image, which you can insert into the address bar and download your image in full size:
That was it – 3 methods for downloading the original images from your Prezi.
If you wish to save a quick screenshot from your Prezi from any slide, you can also use a method described in this blog post.
I hope this tutorial was helpful, but if you need help with downloading images, don’t hesitate to share your ideas or questions in the comments.
1 thought on “ How to Download All Images from a Prezi ”
Too many thanks!!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Please type an email.
Please type a Name.
WizCase includes reviews written by our experts. They evaluate the products/services in accordance with their professional standards.
Kape Technologies PLC, the parent company of Wizcase, owns ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, ZenMate, Private Internet Access, and Intego, which may be reviewed on this website.
Wizcase contains reviews that were written by our experts and follow the strict reviewing standards, including ethical standards, that we have adopted. Such standards require that each review will be based on an independent, honest and professional examination of the reviewer. That being said, we may earn a commission when a user completes an action using our links, which will however not affect the review but might affect the rankings. The latter are determined on the basis of customer satisfaction of previous sales and compensation received.
The reviews published on Wizcase are written by experts that examine the products according to our strict reviewing standards. Such standards ensure that each review is based on the independent, professional and honest examination of the reviewer, and takes into account the technical capabilities and qualities of the product together with its commercial value for users. The rankings we publish may take into consideration the affiliate commissions we earn for purchases through links on our website.
Prezi Download for Free - 2023 Latest Version
- ⭐ How to Download Prezi For Free (Credit Card or PayPal Required)
- ⭐ Prezi Overview
- ⭐ Alternatives to Prezi
While Prezi has a Basic Plan that is free, if you want to download the software and create presentations offline you will need to sign up for one of its premium plans. The good news is with a 7-day free trial (sometimes it’s extended to 14-days), you can create your presentation and cancel the subscription before you’re ever charged .
How to Download Prezi For Free (Credit Card or PayPal Required)
- Click on the Download button on the sidebar to get the latest version of Prezi Next.
- You will need a Prezi account to download the app.
- If you already have a Prezi account, log in and the download will start automatically.
- If you don’t have an account, create one now, and make sure to register at the Plus level or above.
- Once your account is ready, the download will begin.
- After the download is complete, click on the file and run the installation program.
- When the installation is complete, log in to your account and start creating your presentations.
How to Cancel Your Prezi Subscription
If you’re only planning on using Prezi for a short time, I recommend that you cancel the subscription right after you complete the purchase. The account will stay active until the next billing cycle, and you won’t have to worry about forgetting to cancel the subscription.
- Prezi will then ask you a few times to confirm that you really want to cancel the subscription, continue to agree to cancel until you’ve received confirmation the account is canceled. You will still be able to use Prezi until the free trial period ends.
How to Uninstall Prezi
If Prezi isn’t the right presentation tool for you, or your free trial has ended, check out the free alternatives below . You can completely remove Prezi Next from your computer in 3 simple steps.
- Prezi Next will be completely removed from your computer.
If you’re looking to create beautiful presentations that don’t have the dated corporate look of PowerPoint, Prezi is for you. Instead of presenting a slide show, your presentation will be displayed on an animated canvas that moves along the path you create. It uses a zoom in and out style to highlight the section of the presentation you’re presenting.
Easy To Use
Creating an animated presentation may sound intimidating, but in reality, the software is very easy to use . Start off by choosing from the hundreds of templates or work with a blank canvas. Then, create your presentation path and add in the text, images, and videos to your Prezi. Each new section will mark a new spot along your presentation path. The Prezi will zoom in and out of each section, and your presentation will look like it was created by a professional.
Collaborate with Others
Sharing a Prezi is really simple. All the work is saved to the cloud, which means instead of uploading a large file, you can just send a link . If you want, you can give others access to edit the Prezi. You’ll be able to see who is currently viewing or editing your Prezi because the other users’ initials will appear on the side of the section they are working on.
If public speaking or giving presentations is something you’d rather avoid, Prezi Video can be helpful. Use your webcam to record the spoken part of your presentation and then use the editing tools to sync it up with the Prezi display. This feature can use some improvements as the editing tools for the video are pretty limited.
Alternatives to Prezi
- PowerPoint : Much like Prezi, if you want to use PowerPoint for free, you will need to take advantage of the free 30-day trial (check out my guide for getting PowerPoint for free here ). With hundreds of templates, animations, and transitions, it’s very easy to create a professional-looking presentation with PowerPoint.
- Google Slides : While there is no option to download Google Slides, as long as you have a Google account and an internet connection you can use this tool to create presentations. Google Slides doesn’t have as many template options as PowerPoint or Prezi, but it’s very easy to use. Slides is also compatible with PowerPoint — so you can open, edit, and collaborate on any project.
Is there a free version of Prezi?
Yes, Prezi Basic is 100% free, although it’s very limited. You will be able to create and share presentations and even use the Prezi cloud storage. However, it’s strictly an online subscription and you won’t be able to download the software or your presentation.
Can I import PowerPoint slides to Prezi?
Yes. Prezi makes it easy to upload PowerPoint slides to your Prezi presentation. Just click on the Convert PowerPoint button and you’ll be able to add PowerPoint slides to your Prezi presentation.
Can I download a Prezi presentation?
You can only download Prezis that are created on the desktop app. To do this, you will need a Plus subscription or higher. When the Prezi is completed, click on the 3 dots on the presentation’s thumbnail and then click on the Download button on the panel on the right side.
Can I download Prezi Classic?
Prezi Classic is an older version of Prezi that is still available for download on the Prezi website. Unfortunately, you can’t create a new Prezi classic account. The only people who can use it must have an account that was created before April 2017.
WizCase is an independent review site. We are reader-supported so we may receive a commission when you buy through links on our site. You do not pay extra for anything you buy on our site — our commission comes directly from the product owner. Support WizCase to help us guarantee honest and unbiased advice. Share our site to support us!
On the detailed view screen, click the Download icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, under Export. Check the box next to the format you'd like your
Prezi designs and creates presentation software that is enabling millions of people to be great presenters.
Select Download in the top right corner of the editor. · Use the panel on the left to select the pages you wish to export in a single file. · Select Download on
Once you've finished creating your latest project in Prezi Design, you can download it as a static PNG, JPG, or PDF file, as well as an MP4
How to download a Prezi presentation? · Launch the Prezi Desktop App. · Find the Prezi to download. · Click on the three dots icon (this will open
In the Prezi Next Desktop app it's really easy, in the main menu where you see all your Prezis, just hover over the one you want to download and click the
3. Download the Prezi desktop app. 4. Log in. 5. Create a new presentation or select an existing one. 6. Go to your dashboard. 7. Click the
After you sign in to your Prezi account you'll see a button for “Get the Prezi desktop app.” Click the button to download the Mac or Windows desktop app. If you
Click the download link when prompted. The presentation will save as a zip file. Page 5. © D. Rich, 2012.
1) Open the Prezi Desktop App (example created in Prezi Next and Windows operating system) · 2) Find your presentation and export it as a
You can only download Prezis that are created on the desktop app. To do this, you will need a Plus subscription or higher. When the Prezi is completed, click on